1. Tabatabaee SS, Vatandoost V, Saghi FK, Daghighbin E. Explaining the challenges of hospitals admitting COVID-19 patients from the perspective of managers (a qualitative study). Journal of Education and Health Promotion. 2022;11(1):334.
2. Al-Rabiaah A, Temsah M-H, Al-Eyadhy AA, Hasan GM, Al-Zamil F, Al-Subaie S, et al. Middle East Respiratory Syndrome-Corona Virus (MERS-CoV) associated stress among medical students at a university teaching hospital in Saudi Arabia. Journal of infection and public health. 2020;13(5):687-91.
3. Amjadian M, Moradi A. A sociological study of the formation of dramatic collective behaviors in the context of people's lived experience of corona virus (Case of study: the city of Kermanshah). Urban Sociological Studies. 2021;11(39):29-59.
4. Mohammadi M, Keshavarzi F, Naseri Jahromi R, Naseri Jahromi R, Hesampoor Z, Mirghafari F, et al. Analyzing the parents' experiences of first course elementary school students from the challenges of virtual education with social networks in the time of coronavirus outbreak. 2020.
5. Azizi Z, Hosein Nejad H. Opportunities and threats of virtual learning in the Corona pandemic era: A phenomenological study. Information and Communication Technology in Educational Sciences. 2021;12(46):153-73.
6. Yousefi F, Mohamadkhani M. Investigation of students’ mental health at Kurdistan University of Medical Science and it related with age, gender and their academic courses. Medical journal of mashhad university of medical sciences. 2014;56(6):354-61.
7. Ansari H, Bahrami L. Assessment of general health and some related factors among students of Zahedan University of medical sciences in 2007. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2007;9(4).
8. Somers JM, Goldner EM, Waraich P, Hsu L. Prevalence and incidence studies of anxiety disorders: a systematic review of the literature. The Canadian Journal of Psychiatry. 2006;51(2):100-13.
9. Manavipour D, Darabi M. The effect of mindfulness training on problem solving styles and test anxiety in students. Social Cognition. 2018;7(1):41-53.
10. Ranjdoust S. Investigating the role of virtual tests in reducing stress from the perspective of faculty members and students of Payame Noor University. Technology of Education Journal (TEJ). 2019;13(2):370-8.
11. Alizadeh M, Karimi F, Valizadeh S, Jafarabadi MA, Cheraghi P, Tanomand A. Investigation on relationship between test anxiety and academic performance of nursing and midwifery students in Tabriz and Maragheh—Iran. Health. 2014;6(21):3055.
12. Hatami Z, Ardalan M. Assessment of the level of test anxiety in the students of the Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences & its related factors. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences. 2010;14(4):99-105.
13. Hong E. Differential stability of individual differences in state and trait test anxiety. Learning and individual differences. 1998;10(1):51-69.
14. Brooks SK, Smith LE, Webster RK, Weston D, Woodland L, Hall I, et al. The impact of unplanned school closure on children’s social contact: rapid evidence review. Eurosurveillance. 2020;25(13):2000188.
15. Sarris J, O’Neil A, Coulson CE, Schweitzer I, Berk M. Lifestyle medicine for depression. BMC psychiatry. 2014;14(1):1-13.
16. Aboighasemi A, Asadi Moghaddam A, Najarian B, Shokrkon H. Construction and Validation of a Test for the Measurement of Test Anxiety Among Ahwaz Guidance School Students. Journal of Educational Scinces. 1997;3(2):61-74.
17. Reza Jafaei Deloie R, Karimi Monaghi H, Haghir H. Effects of Pop quiz on Test Anxiety in Students of Basic Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2015;15:286-92.
18. Cheraghian B, Fereidooni-Moghadam M, Baraz-Pardejani S, Bavarsad N. Test anxiety and its relationship with academic performance among nursing students. Knowledge & Health. 2008;3(3-4):25-9.
19. Reza BA. The Relationship Between Personality Types And General Health With Job Satisfaction Of Yazd Health Center Staffs. Payavard Salamat. 2013;7(1).
20. Salmani M. The Relationship between loneliness, spiritual intelligence and general health with death anxiety in the elderly: The Mediating role of mindfulness. 2022.
21. Ashouri A. Metacognitive beliefs and general health among college students. Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health. 2009;11(41):15-20.
22. Bilen E, Matros A. Online cheating amid COVID-19. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization. 2021;182:196-211.
23. Alzamani MS, Zirak A. Students Learning and Study Strategies in Isfahan University of Medical Sciences and their relationship with Test Anxiety. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2011;11(1).
24. Yazdani F, Soleimani B. Relationship between test anxiety and Academic Performance among Midwives Students. Journal of Health Systems Research. 2012;7(6):1178-87.
25. Moaddeli Z, Ghazanfari Hesamabadi M. A survey on the students’ exam anxiety in the Fatemeh (PBUH) College of Nursing and Midwifery, Spring 2004. Strides in Development of Medical Education. 2005;1(2):65-72.
26. Watson JM. Achievement Anxiety Test: Dimensionality and utility. Journal of Educational Psychology. 1988;80(4):585.
27. Omidi A, Assarian F, Mousavi S, Kashani S, editors. Comparison of the prevalence of anxiety in medical and nonmedical students of Kashan University of Medical Sciences in 2000. Congress of Medical Education; 2005.
28. MacDonald R. Managing stress and exam anxiety. Australia: University of Tasmania. 2001.
29. Knowledge, beliefs, and health behaviors in those volunteering health in Mashhad, 2012. Iranian Quarterly Journal of Breast Diseases. 2013;5(4):44-52. eng.
30. Araghiyanmojarad F, Jouybari L, Yaghobi T. Virtual exam fraud and prevention strategies. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2021;21:281-2.
31. Comas-Forgas R, Lancaster T, Calvo-Sastre A, Sureda-Negre J. Exam cheating and academic integrity breaches during the COVID-19 pandemic: An analysis of internet search activity in Spain. Heliyon. 2021;7(10).
32. Landi G, Pakenham KI, Boccolini G, Grandi S, Tossani E. Health anxiety and mental health outcome during COVID-19 lockdown in Italy: the mediating and moderating roles of psychological flexibility. Frontiers in psychology. 2020;11:2195.
33. Siahposh M, Motamedi A, Sohrabi F. The effect of cognitive behavioral family therapy on general health and marital satisfaction of families with mentally retarded children in Khorramabad city. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology. 2021;22(2):47-58.