1. Dargahi, H; Sadr Mumtaz, N; Faraji, F; Hospital standards, University of Tehran publishing and printing institute. 2014.
2. Shamghli, Ghar; one to, h; Basic Concepts in Hospital Architecture Design, Soroush Danesh Publishing Cultural Institute, second edition. 2013.
3. Larssen, A. K.Building’s Impact on Effective Hospital Services (Bygg og eiendoms betydning for effektiv sykehusdrift) (PhD Thesis, NTNU). Trondheim, Norway: NTNU. [Norwegian].2011.
4. J. M. dos Fradinho, S. “Towards high performing hospital enterprise architectures: elevating hospitals to lean enterprise thinking,” Thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. 2011.
5. Rasi V, Doosty F, Reihani Yasavoli A. The challenges of outsourcing health services to the private sector from the viewpoint of employees of Mashhad University of medical sciences: A qualitative study. Social Security Journal. 2018 Nov 22;14(3):117-34.
6. Nemati F , Mohammadnejad E, Tabatabaei A.Ehsani SR, Sajjadi A , Hajiesmaeilpoor A.Satisfaction rate of hospitalized patients in teaching hospitals with presented services.2014;7(28):29-50.
7. Amini M, Rezaei M, Badiei B, Kajouri J, Lotfi F. Evaluation of clinical professors at Shahid Faqihi Hospital in Shiraz based on the master-student cognitive model in December 2009. Center for Studies and Development of Medical Sciences Education. Winter 90. 2(4): 1-11.
8. Watan Khare R, Sabzevari S, Banshi M R. Quality of Hospitals Clinical Learning Environment: Teachers’ Viewpoints. The Quarterly Journal of Mashhad Center for Studies and Development of Medical Sciences Education, Horizon of Development of Medical Sciences Education. Winter 2014; 6(2): 31-27.
9. Mcquide P, Stevens J & Settle D. An overview of human resources for health projection models.Available at: http://www.who.int/workforcealliance/knowledge/toolkit/4.pdf. 2008.
10. Dehghanzadeh, M. Construction and equipping of charitable hospitals, the 5th specialized congress on hospital construction and management of resources and equipment, 2017; Tehran: https://civilica.com/doc/828045
11. Najibi M., Sarikhani Y., Omidari F. Explaining the challenges of charity hospitals in Fars province and solutions to face them: a qualitative study. Research paper on endowment and charity studies. 2023.
12. Mosadeghrad AM, Shakibaei E. Hospital accreditation implementation prerequisites. Hospital J 2017;16(3):43-56.
13. Azami-Aghdash S, Sadeghi Bazargani H, Ghasemi B, Mirzaei A, Aghaie MH. The existing barriers and infrastructures to implement accreditation from the perspective of hospitals’ managers in East Azerbaijan Hospitals: A mixed method study. Depiction Health 2013;4(2):35-42.
14. Mahmoodian S, Safaei F, Meraji M, Kimiafar Kh, Farsinegar N, Ghasemi R. Challenges and strengths of implementing accreditation process from health information management staff perspective. J Paramed Sci Mashhad 2016;5(2):25-33.
15. Yarmohammadian MH, Shokri A, Bahmanziari N, Kordi A. The blind spots on Accreditation program. J Health Sys Res 2013;9(11):1158-66. [Full Text in Persian] Link.
16. Fotuhi MA, Khoshgoftar A, Bakhshande H, Karami Q, Rasti Broujeni M. Evaluation of viewpoint of executive management team of hospitals of Qom province in terms of the third generation of hospital accreditation standards, 2017, (Iran). Qom Univ Med Sci J 2018;12(5):62-70.
17. Amerioun A, Tofighi SH S, Zaboli R. Assessing the medical equipment maintenancemanagement at Selected Hospitals Affiliated with the medical sciences universities in Tehran (2003-2005). Journal of Health Administration, 2006; 9(23): 17-24.
18. Tabibi J. Development of human resources in the hospital. Medicine and Tezakieh. Fall 2018; 50: 1-17.
19. Sadeghi L, Tabibi SJ, Khalesi N. Challenges of Organizational StructureinMedical Equipment ManagementinIran. Healthmanagement. 2022;12(3):117-25.
20. Kalantari R, Zakarian A, Majdabadi M, Ranjirani Farahani A, Meshkati M, Grossi A. Investigating teamwork in surgical teams of hospitals covered by the Social Security Organization of Tehran. Journal of Hospital. Autumn 2015; 15(58): 21-9.