1. Farnoosh G, Alishiri G, Hosseini Zijoud SR, Dorostkar R, Jalali Farahani A. Understanding the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and coronavirus disease (COVID-19) based on available evidence-a narrative review. J Mil Med. 2020;22(1):1-11.
2. Rothan HA, Byrareddy SNJJoa. The epidemiology and pathogenesis of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak. 2020;109:102433.
3. Paules CI, Marston HD, Fauci ASJJ. Coronavirus infections—more than just the common cold. 2020;323(8):707-8.
4. Holshue ML, DeBolt C, Lindquist S, Lofy KH, Wiesman J, Bruce H, et al. First case of 2019 novel coronavirus in the United States. 2020.
5 . Matar R, Alrahmani L, Monzer N, Debiane LG, Berbari E, Fares J, et al. Clinical presentation and outcomes of pregnant women with coronavirus disease 2019: a systematic review and meta-analysis. 2021;72(3):521-33.
6. Assiri A, Abedi GR, Al Masri M, Bin Saeed A, Gerber SI, Watson JTJCID. Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus inf] ection during pregnancy: a report of 5 cases from Saudi Arabia. 2016;63(7):951-3.
7. Poon LC, Yang H, Lee JC, Copel JA, Leung TY, Zhang Y, et al. ISUOG Interim Guidance on 2019 novel coronavirus infection during pregnancy and puerperium: information for healthcare professionals. 2020;55(5):700-8.
8. Sahu KK, Lal A, Mishra AK. COVID‐2019 and Pregnancy: a plea for transparent reporting of all cases. Acta obstetricia et gynecologica Scandinavica. 2020;99(7):951-.
9. Chen Y, Peng H, Wang L, Zhao Y, Zeng L, Gao H, et al. Infants born to mothers with a new coronavirus (COVID-19). Frontiers in pediatrics. 2020;8:104.
10. Rodrigues C, Baía I, Domingues R, Barros HJFiph. Pregnancy and breastfeeding during COVID-19 pandemic: A systematic review of published pregnancy cases. 2020;8:806.
11. Liang H, Acharya G. Novel corona virus disease (COVID‐19) in pregnancy: What clinical recommendations to follow Acta obstetricia et gynecologica Scandinavica. 2020;99(4):439-42.
12. Yang H, Wang C, Poon L. Novel coronavirus infection and pregnancy. Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2020;55(4):435.
13. Chen H, Guo J, Wang C, Luo F, Yu X, Zhang W, et al. Clinical characteristics and intrauterine vertical transmission potential of COVID-19 infection in nine pregnant women: a retrospective review of medical records. The lancet. 2020;395(10226):809-15.
14. Liu D, Li L, Wu X, Zheng D, Wang J, Liang B, et al. Pregnancy and perinatal outcomes of women with COVID-19 pneumonia: a preliminary analysis. Available at SSRN 3548758. 2020.
15. Guan W-j, Ni Z-y, Hu Y, Liang W-h, Ou C-q, He J-x, et al. Clinical characteristics of coronavirus disease 2019 in China. New England journal of medicine. 2020;382(18):1708-20.
16. Park S-Y, Kim J-H, Kim H-J, Seo B, Kwon OY, Chang HS, et al. High prevalence of asthma in elderly women: findings from a Korean national health database and adult asthma cohort. Allergy, asthma & immunology research. 2018;10(4):387-96.
17. Hu Z, Song C, Xu C, Jin G, Chen Y, Xu X, et al. Clinical characteristics of 24 asymptomatic infections with COVID-19 screened among close contacts in Nanjing, China. Science China Life Sciences. 2020;63(5):706-11.
18. Esmailpour Estarkhi, R., Borghei, N. S., Mehrbakhsh, Z., Rahimian, S. Clinical signs and maternal and neonatal outcomes of pregnant women with Covid-19 hospitalized in the first and second wave of coronavirus in Golestan province. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility, 2022; 25(7): 59-69.
19. Villar J, Ariff S, Gunier RB, Thiruvengadam R, Rauch S, Kholin A, et al. Maternal and neonatal morbidity and mortality among pregnant women with and without COVID-19 infection: the INTERCOVID multinational cohort study. JAMA pediatrics. 2021;175(8):817-26.
20. Marín Gabriel MA, Cuadrado I, Álvarez Fernández B, González Carrasco E, Alonso Díaz C, Llana Martín I, et al. Multicentre Spanish study found no incidences of viral transmission in infants born to mothers with COVID‐19. Acta paediatrica. 2020;109(11):2302-8.
21. Oncel MY, Akın IM, Kanburoglu MK, Tayman C, Coskun S, Narter F, et al. A multicenter study on epidemiological and clinical characteristics of 125 newborns born to women infected with COVID-19 by Turkish Neonatal Society. European journal of pediatrics. 2021;180:733-42.
22. Vizheh M, Muhidin S, Aghajani F, Maleki Z, Bagheri F, Hosamirudsari H, et al. Characteristics and outcomes of COVID‐19 pneumonia in pregnancy compared with infected nonpregnant women. International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics. 2021;153(3):462-8.
23. Baergen RN, Heller DS. Placental pathology in Covid-19 positive mothers: preliminary findings. Pediatric and Developmental Pathology. 2020;23(3):177-80.
24. Abbas AM, Ahmed OA, Shaltout AS. COVID‐19 and maternal pre‐eclampsia; a synopsis. Scandinavian journal of immunology. 2020.
25. Chen H, Guo J, Wang C, Luo F, Yu X, Zhang W, et al. Clinical Characteristics and Intrauterine Vertical Transmissions Potential of COVID-19 Infection in 9 Pregnant Women: A Retrospective Review of Medical Records. Obstetric Anesthesia Digest. 2021;41(1):51.
26. Zhu H, Wang L, Fang C, Peng S, Zhang L, Chang G, et al. Clinical analysis of 10 neonates born to mothers with 2019-nCoV pneumonia. Translational pediatrics. 2020;9(1):51.
27. Yang R, Mei H, Zheng T, Fu Q, Zhang Y, Buka S, et al. Pregnant women with COVID-19 and risk of adverse birth outcomes and maternal-fetal vertical transmission: a population-based cohort study in Wuhan, China. BMC medicine. 2020;18(1):1-7.
28. Liu W, Wang J, Li W, Zhou Z, Liu S, Rong Z. Clinical characteristics of 19 neonates born to mothers with COVID-19. Frontiers of medicine. 2020;14(2):193-8.