1. Asefzadeh S. Hospital Management & Research .Qazvin University of Medical Sciences 2003; 1: 35- 36 [Article in Persian].
2. Amini A, Hejazi Azad Z. Analysis and Evaluation of Health Roles in Promotion of Manpower
Productivity in Iran Economy. Journal of Iranian Economic Research2007; 30:163-137[Article in Persian].
3. Abasi Moghadam MA. Analysis Treatment cost Nerve surgery ward Imam khomeini hospital. Tehran: Science & Research Branch Islamic Azad University of Theran, 1995. [Thesis in Persian]
4. Maleki MR. Survey unit cost & Efficiency Health services of Damavand. Tehran: Iran University of Medical sciences, 1986. [Thesis in Persian]
5. Hall McGillis L. Nursing Intellectual Capital: A Theoretical Approach for Analyzing Nursing Productivity. Nursing Economics 2003; 21(1): 14-19.
6. Estaugh SR."Hospital Nurse Productivity. “Journal of Health Care Finance 2002; 29(1):14-22.
7. Hooma H. Development and Standardization of a Job Satisfaction Scale. Tehran: State Management Training Center; 2002. P. 4-5[Book in Persian].
8. Baghbanyan AB, Aghamohamadi G, Shaei A, Rahmani H, Sheed pur J. Management in Health Care. Tehran: Gap; 2003. p. 310 [Book in Persian].
9. Lundgren S, Segesten K. Nurses' use of time in a medical-surgical ward with all-RN staffing. Journal of Nursing Management Jan 2001;9: 13-20.
10. Harrison L, Nixon G. Nursing activity in general intensive care. J C N 2002; 11: 158–167.
11. Kiekkas P, Poulopoulou M, Papahatzi A, Androutsopoulou C, Maliouki M, Prinou A. Nursing Activities and Use of Time in the Post anesthesia Care Unit. Journal of Per Anesthesia Nursing 2005; 20(5): 311-322.
12. Desjardinw F, Cardinal L, Belzile E, McCusker J. Reorganizing nursing work on surgical units: a time-and-motion study. Nurse Leadersh 2008; 21 (3):26-38.
13. Hashemi SM, Mohamadi Baghmolai M, Ghaedi H, Ghafarian Shirazi HR. The patient's satisfaction from hospitals facilities in Bushehr Province. Iranian South Medical Journal 1999 Oct; 4(1):53-59[Article in Persian].
14. Sadaghiani E. Organization & Hospital. Tehran: Jahan Rayane; 1998. P. 46-47 [Book in Persian].
15. Pazargadi M, Zagheri Tafreshi M, Abed Saeedi Z. Nurses' perspectives on quality of nursing care: a qualitative study. Journal of the Faculty of Medicine in Shaheed Beheshti University of Medical sciences 2007; 31(2): 147-153[Article in Persian].
16. Parker SE, Kreboth FJ. Practical programs of conduction patient satisfaction. J Nurse Care 1991; 6(5): 430-35.
17. Thomas LH. Measuring patients’ satisfaction with nursing care. JAN 2006; 17(1): 52-63.
18. Karimi I. Health Economics. Theran: Gap; 2004.p. 5-7[Book in Persian].
19. Bradshaw KE, Sittig DF, Gardner M, Pryor TA, Budd M. Computer based data entry for nurses in the ICU". MD Compute 1989 Sep-Oct; 6(5):274-280.
20. Norrie P. "Nurses’ time management in intensive care. Nursing in Critical Care1997; 2 (3): 121–125.
21. Dehghan Nayeri N, Nazari AA, Adib Haj Bagheri M, Salsali M, Ahmadi F. Nurses’ views on Productivity and its influencing factors Feze. Kashan University of Medical sciences & Health Services 2005 Jan; 32(8): 43-51[Article in Persian].
22. Ansari H, Ebadi F, Molla Sadeghi A. Evaluation of patient’s satisfaction in hospitals under Iran University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Birjand University of Medical sciences 2004; 11:38-45[Article in Persian].
23. Sheikhi MR, Javadi A. Patients’ satisfaction of medical services in Qazvin educational hospitals. The Journal of QazvinUniv of Medical sciences 2004 Feb; 29: 62-66[Article in Persian].
24. Kunaviktikul W, Anders RL, Srisuphan W, Chontawan R, Nuntasupawat R, Pumarporn O. Development of quality of nursing care in Thailand. J Advanc Nurs 2001; 36:776-84.
25. Fairchild DG, Mcloughlin KS, Gharib S, Horsky J, Portnow M, Richter J, etal. Productivity, Quality, and Patient Satisfaction Comparison of Part-time and Full-time Primary Care. Journal of General Internal Medicine 2004; 16 (10):663-66.
26. Davis SL, Adams Greenly M. Integrating patient satisfaction with a quality improvement program. J Nurse Adm 1994; 24(12):28-31.