1. Farahpour N, Marvi M, Alard P, Check deviations point of gravity of the body in patients with chronic low back pain in a variety of standing and reclining in comparison with healthy controls. Journal of exercise, 2006, 1(2):56-69.
2. Daneshmandi H, Alizade M, Gharekhanlo R. Kinesiology. Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science, 2009, 0-52.
3. Rahimian Boogar I, Th e Effect of Cognitive-Behavioral Group Therapy on Improving the Mu ltidimensional Pain Symptomsof the Patients with Chronic Low Back Pain; A 4 months Follow up. Journal of Army University of Medical Sciences, Iran; 9(3): 199-208.[in Persian]
4. Maniadakis N, Gray A. The economic burden of back pain in the UK. J Pain. 2000; 84 (1): 95-103.
5. Afsharzadeh T, Rezaei S, Yusef-Zadeh S. the relationship between fear of movement and physical disability in patients with chronic low back pain. J Tavanbakhshi. 2010; 11 (2): 22-28. [in Persian]
6. Choung, S.H, Lee, J.S, Yoon, J.S. Effects of stabilization exercise using a ball on mutifidus cross- sectional area in patients with chronic low back pain. Sports Sci Med. 2013 September. 2013; 12(3): 533–541.
7. Khonsardykoulr M, Norrste AA, Danshmady H. Electromyographic study of lumbar and thigh muscles flex fatigue in
athletes with low back pain. J sports medicine. 2011;6: 39-45.
8. Karen, P , Barr, M.D, Miriam, Griggs, M.D, faapmr , P.T , Todd Cadby, M.S, PT. A Lumbar Stabilization Am. J Phys. Med. Rehabil. 2005; 84, No. 6.
9. Yaghoobi Z, Kahrizi ,SParnianpour M, Ebrahimi Takamjani E,FaghihZade S. The Short Effects of two Spinal Stabilization Exercise on Balance Tests and Limit of Stability in Men with Non– Specific Chronic LowBack Pain: Randomized Clinical Trial Study. J Tavanbakhshi,1(51): 102-111. [in Persian]
10. Last A.R, Hulbert K. Chronic low back pain. J Evaluation and management, American Family Physician. 2009; 15(79): 1067-74.
11. Momeni S, Moghadasi A, Fahrapour N, Gulpaygani M, Abbasi Drhbydy M. Effect of 8 weeks of exercise therapy on pain intensity, disability and muscle strength of the trunk flexor and extensor In women with chronic low back pain. Behbood; 15 (6): 325-345. [in Persian]
12. Farrel, l. J.P, Drye, C.D, Koury, M. Therapeutic Exercise for Back Pain. In: Twomey LT, Taylor JR, editors. Physical therapy of the low back. 3rd ed. Philadelphia, PA: Churchill Livingstone. 2000; p. 327-3.
13. Mrky H, Comparison of dynamic postural control taekwondo women with and without functional ankle instability. MS Thesis, Tehran University.2009.
14. Kahle N. The effects of core stability training on balance testing in young, healthy adults. As partial fulfillment of the requirements for the bachelor of science degree with honors in exercise science. Unversity of Toledo. 2009.
15. kinzey SJ. The reliability of the star – excursion test in assessing dynamic balance. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther1998; 27 (5): 356-360.
16. Carpes, F.P; Render, F. B.Effcts of strangthening on low back pain and body balance. Thera-Band. 2011: 1-4.
17. Moon, H.J, Choi, K.H, Kim, D.H, Choi,Y.J. Effect of Lumbar Stabilization and Dynamic Lumbar Strengthening Exercises in Patients with Chronic Low Back Pain. Ann Rehabil Med. 2013; 37(1): 110–117.
18. Stankovic, A, Lazovic, M, Zlatanovic, d. Spinal segmental stabilization exercises combined with traditional strengthening exercise program in patients with chronic low back pain. J Acta Fac Med Naiss. 2008;25(3): 70-165.
19. Johnson, J. Functional rehabilitation of low back pain with core stabilization exercise: suggestions for exercise and progressions in athletes. Health and Human Movement. Utath State university Logan, UT 2012.
20. Hosseinifar M, Akbari A, Shahrakinasab A. The effects of McKenzie and lumbar stabilization exercises on the improvement of function and pain in patients with chronic low back pain: a randomized controlled trial. J Shahrekord Univ Med Sci. 2009; 11 (1) :1-9. [in Persian]
21. Ezzati K., Karimi N, Tlym Khani E, Ismail K, Sherafti, Sh, The effects of supervised core stability training on clinical symptoms, range of motion, and endurance of lumbar muscles in female patients with non specific chronic low back pain. J Vandad 2012; 2 (1) :23-30. [in Persian]
22. Nezhad Roomezi1S, Rahnama N. The effect of core stability training on pain and performance in women patients with non-specific chronic low back pain. J Research in Rehabilitation Sciences 2012; 8(1):59-60. [in Persian]
23. Hemmati SH, Rajabi R, Karimi N, Jahandideh AA. Effects of consecutive supervised core stability training on pain and disability in women with nonspecific chronic low back pain. J Koomesh; 12 (3):244-52. [in Persian]
24. Carpes, F.P; Render, F. B , Mota CB.Effcts of strangthening on low back pain and body balance. 2011. 1-4.
25. Frhpour N, Marvi Esfahani, M., Evaluation of postural deviations resulting from chronic back pain and the role of exercise therapy on the reform of Medicine, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, 2009; 65(2):69-75. [in Persian]
26. Rhee SH, kim YH. A Randomized Controlled Trial to Determine the Effect of Spinal Stabilization Exercise Intervention Based on pain Level and Standing balance Differences in patients. Med Sci Monit 2012; 18(3): 174–181.
27. Step A, Goebel S, Schmidtbleicher D. Effects of Machine – Based Strength Training in The Therapy of Chronic Back Pain.Dutsche Zeitschrift Fur Sportmedizin 2011; 6269-74.
28. Tavafian SS, Jamshidi A, Mohammad K, Montazeri A. Low back pain education and short term quality of life:a randomized trial. BMC Musculoskelet Disord 2007; 8:21-27.
29. Park, SD, Yu, SH. The effects of abdominal draw-in maneuver and core exercise on abdominal muscle thickness and Oswestry disability index in subjects with chronic low back pain. J Exer Rehabil 2013; 9(2): 286-291.
30. Carpes, F.P, Reinehr, F.B, Mota, C.B. Effects of a program for trunk strength and stability on pain, low back and pelvis kinematics, and body balance.J Bodywork and Movement Therapies. 2008;12(1): 22-30.
31. Karimi N, Ebrahimi I, Ezzati K, Kahrizi S, Torkaman G, Arab, Am. The Effects of consecutive supervised stabilitytraining on postural balance in patients with chronic low back pain. Pak J Med Sci 2009 ; 25: 177-181.
32. Ehsani F, Bandpei MH,Shanbehzadeh S. The Effect of Stabilization Exercises on Objective Outcome Measures in Patients with Chronic Non-Specific Low Back Pain: A Systematic Review with Particular Emphasis On Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial. J Tavanbakhshi. 2013; 14 (1): 57.
33. Braga, A.B, Rodrigues, A.C.M.A, Lima, G.V.M.P, Milo, L.R, Carvalho, A.R, Bertolini, G.R.F. Comparison of static postural balance between healthy subjects and those with low back pain. J Acta ortop Brass. 2012; 21(4): 210-2.
34. Salavati M, Bagheri E, Mobini, B. Comparative stady of Biodex dynamic balance and limits of stability test in normal subject and patient with chronic low back pain. J University of Medical Sciences Iran 2002; 9 (23): 700- 4.