1. Moradi F, Akbarzadeh M, Dabbagh Manesh MH, Jafari P, Nejad P, Ebrahim M. A survey of metabolic syndrome in first degree relatives of patients with polycystic ovarian syndrome. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2011; 14(2):34-43. [in Persian]
2. Anderson KJ, Pullen CH. Physical activity with spiritual strategies intervention: a cluster randomized trial with older. African American women. Res Gerontol Nurse. 2013; 6(1):11-21.
3. Ayaz S, Tezcan S, Akıncı F. Health promotion behavior of students at the nursing college. Cumhuriyet Univ J Nurs Sch. 2005; 9(2):26-34.
4. Sehati Shasaei F, Sheibaei F. Lifestyle and its relation with pregnancy outcomes in pregnant women referred to Tabriz Teaching hospitals. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2015; 17(131):13-9. [in Persian]
5. Alberti KG, Zimmet P, Shaw J. The IDF consensus worldwide definition of the metabolic syndrome. Brussels, Belgium: International Diabetes Federation; 2012. P. 29.
6. Ford ES, Li C, Zhao G. Prevalence and correlates of metabolic syndrome based on a harmonious definition
among adults in the US. J Diabetes. 2010; 2(3):180-93.
7. Ford ES. Prevalence of the metabolic syndrome defined by the International Diabetes Federation among adults in the US. Diabetes Care. 2005; 28(11):2745-9.
8. Ekelund U, Anderssen S, Andersen LB, Riddoch CJ, Sardinha LB, Luan J, et al. Prevalence and correlates of the metabolic syndrome in a population-based sample of European youth. Am J Clin Nutr. 2009; 89(1):90-6.
9. Farahmand SK, Gang LZ, Saghebi SA, Mohammadi M, Mohammadi S, Mohammadi G, et al. The effects of wet cupping on coronary risk factors in patients with metabolic syndrome: a randomized controlled trial. Am J Chin Med. 2012; 40(2):269-77.
10. Sadegh Eghbali F, Bijeh N, Attarzadeh Hoseini SR. Effect of eight weeks of combined training exercise with and without pomegranate concentrate consumption on metabolic syndrome indexes in obese and overweight middle-aged women. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2016; 19(1.2):16-24. [in Persian]
11. Azhari S, Aradmehr M, Rakhshandeh H, Tara F, Shakeri MT. The effects of chamomile cream on wound healing of episiotomy in primiparous women. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2014; 17(93):16-26. [in Persian]
12. Park J. Health services principals. Trans: Shojaee Tehrani H. Tehran: Samat Publication. 2004. P. 42. [in Persian]
13. Walker SN. A Spanish language version of the healthpromoting life-style profile. Nurs Res. 1990; 39(5):268-73.
14. Naghibi F, Golmakani N, Esmaily H, Moharari F. The Relationship between life style and the health related quality of life among the girl students of high schools in Mashhad, 2012-2013. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2013; 16(61):9-19. [in Persian]
15. Binh TQ, Phuong PT, Nhung BT, Tung do D. Metabolic syndrome among a middle-aged population in the Red River Delta region of Vietnam. BMC Endocr Disord. 2014; 14:77.
16. Zhang WH, Xue P, Yao MY, Chang HM, Wu Y, Zhang L. Prevalence of metabolic syndrome and its relationship with physical activity in suburban Beijing, China. Ann Nutr Metab. 2013; 63(4):298-304.
17. Buscemi S, Sprini D, Grosso G, Galvano F, Nicolucci A, Lucisano G, et al. Impact of lifestyle on metabolic syndrome in apparently healthy people. BMC Endocr Disord. 2014; 19(2):225-32.
18. Ebrahimi M, Kazemi-Bajestani SM, GhayourMobarhan M, Moohebati M, Paydar R, Azimi-Nezhad M, et al. Metabolic syndrome may not be a good predictor of coronary artery disease in the Iranian
population: population-specific definitions are required. Sci World J. 2009; 9:86-96
19. Chen YC, Wu HP, Hwang SJ, Li IC. Exploring the components of metabolic syndrome with respect to gender difference and its relationship to healthpromoting lifestyle behavior: a study in Taiwanese urban communities. J Clin Nurs. 2010; 19(21-22):3031-41.
20. Walker SN, Sechrist KR, Pender NJ. The healthpromoting lifestyle profile: development and psychometric characteristics. Nurs Res. 1987; 36(2):76-81.
21. Baroogh N, Teimouri F, Saffari M, Sadeh SH, Mehran A. Hypertension and lifestyle in 24-65 year old people in Qazvin Kosar region in 2007. Pajoohandeh J. 2010; 15(5):193-8. [in Persian]
22. Zhu S, St-Onge MP, Heshka S, Heymsfield SB. Lifestyle behaviors associated with lower risk of having the metabolic syndrome. Metabolism. 2004; 53(11):1503-11.
23. Wilsgaard T, Jacobsen BK. Lifestyle factors and incident metabolic syndrome. The Tromsø Study 1979-2001. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2007; 78(2):217-24.
24. Park HS, Oh SW, Cho SI, Choi WH, Kim YS. The metabolic syndrome and associated lifestyle factors among South Korean adults. Int J Epidemiol. 2004; 33(2):328-36.
25. Kang SW, Yoo JS. Health-promoting lifestyle and depression in metabolic syndrome patients in Korea. Int J Nurs Pract. 2012; 18(3):268-74.
26. Al-Daghri NM, Alkharfy KM, Al-Attas OS, Khan N, Alfawaz HA, Alghanim SA, et al. Gender-dependent associations between socioeconomic status and metabolic syndrome: a cross-sectional study in the adult Saudi population. BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2014; 14:51.