1-Moore L. Black Cherry. Natural Resources Conservation Service. Plant Guide.2006.
2-Kenneth.J.,Black Cherry, Prunes serotina.www.pub.med.2006.
3. Pratima R, Sudershan RV. Risk assessment of synthetic food colors: a case study in Hyderabad, India. Journal of Food Safety, Nutrition and Public Health. 2008;1(1):68-87.
4. US. Food and Drug Administration. Toxicological principles for the Safety assessment of food ingredients. Office of food additive safety red book. 2004.
5. US. Food and D rug Administration. Toxicological testing of Food Additives. Office of remarket approval. Center for food Safety and applied nutrition.1997.
6. Collins TF, Sprando RL, Shackelford ME, Hansen DK, Welsh JJ. Food and Drug Administration proposed testing guidelines for developmental toxicity studies. Revision Committee. FDA Guidelines for Developmental Toxicity and Reproduction، Food and Drug Administration. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 1999;30(1):39-44.
7. Sampathu S.R., Shivashanker S., Lewis Y.S. Saffron (Crocus sativus L.) cultivation, processing, chemistry and standardization, CRC Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition. 1984; 20: 123-157.
8. Loskutov A.V., Beninger C.W., Hosfield G.L., Sink K.C. Development of an improved procedure for extraction and quantification of safranal in stigmas of Crocus sativus L. using high performance liquid chromatography, Food Chemistry.2000; 69:87-95.
9. Hosseinzadeh H., Younesi H. Petal and stigma extracts of Crocus sativus L. have antinociceptive and anti-inflammatory effects in mice, BMC Pharmacology.2002; 2: 7-14.[in Persian]
10. Abdullaev F.I. Cancer chemopreventive and tumoricidal properties of saffron (Crocus sativus L.), Experimental Biology and Medicine.2002; 7: 20–5.
11. Zarghami N.S., Heinz D.E. The volatile constituents of saffron, Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft and-Technologie-Food Science and Technology.1971;4: 43–45.[in Persian]
12. Joint Fao Who Expert Committee on Food A (JECFA). Evaluation of Certain Food Additives and Contaminants: 44th Report (Technical Report Series). World Health Organization. 1995;:15.
13. Excellence center of toxicology and food chemistry. Toxicology. 1st ed. Tehran: Tehran University of Medical Sciences Press. 2007..855-67. [in Persian]
14. Soltandalal M, Mohamadi HR, Dastbaz A, Vahedi S, Salsali M, Arasteh M, et al. [Surveillance on artifical colours in confectionary producst by chromatography in Tehran] Persian. Gorgan Univ Med Sci J. 2007;9:73-78. [in Persian]
15. Hinton DM. US FDA "Redbook II" immunotoxicity testing guidelines and research in immunotoxicity evaluations of food chemicals and new food proteins. Toxicol Pathol. 2000; 28(3):467- 78.
16. Arden GB،16- Barker FM. Canthaxanthin and the eye. A critical toxicological assessment. J Toxicol-Cut & Ocular Toxicol. 1991; 10:115-135.
17.Iranian national standard. Food Permitted colors. Numbers 740. 4th ed; 2003. [in Persian]
18. Paumgartten FJ، De-Carvalho RR، Araujo IB، Pinto FM، Borges OO، Souza CA، et al. Evaluation of the developmental toxicity of annatto in the rat. Food Chem Toxicol. 2002; 40(11):1595-601.
19. Kleinman RE, Brown RT, Cutter GR, DuPaul GJ, Clydesdale FM. A research model for investigating the effects of artificial Food colorings on children with ADHD. American j Ped. 2011;127(6):1575-84.
20. Polanczyk G, De Lima MS, Horta BL, Biederman J, Rohde LA. The worldwide prevalence of ADHD: asystematic review and metaregression analysis. American j Psych. 2007;164(6):942–48.
21. Hagiwara A، Imai N، Ichihara T، Sano M، Tamano S، Aoki H، et al. A thirteen-week oral toxicity study of annatto extract(norobixin)، a natural food color extracted from the seed coat of annatto (Bixa orellana L.)، in Sprague-Dawley rats. 2003; 41:1157-64.
22.Soltandalal M, Vahedi S, Najarian A, Dastbaz A, Kafashi T, Pirhadi E, et al.Prevalence of non-permitted colors used in cranberry juice and water supply barberry in Tehran. payavard Salamat. 2008; 55-62. [in Persian]
23. Jonnalagadda PR, Rao P, Bhat RV, Naidu AN. Type extent and use of colors in ready-to- eat (RTE) foods prepared in the non-industrial sector – a case study from Hyderabad, India. Int J Food Sci Technol. 2004;39:125–31.
24. Jalilevand F, Rahimi Niaraki A, Sadeghi Niaraki A, Haizade Safari R. Evaluation of artificial colors in saffron extract Qazvin restaurants in 2008. 11th National Congress of Environmental Health; Tehran, Shahid Bheshti University of Medical Sciences. 2009; 2666-73.
25. Ashfaq N, Masud T. Surveillance on artifical colours in different ready to eat foods. Pakistan J Nutration. 2002;223-25.
26. Ghannadi A. Antocyanins of barberry: A valuable source for providing natural colors. Pajuhesh and Sazandegi. 2008;9:36-41. [in Persian].