1. Morselli, E., Sulla dismorfofobia e sulla tafefobia. Bell. Acad. Med.(Jeneva), 1886. 6: p. 110-119.
2. de Leon, J., A. Bott, and G.M. Simpson, Dysmorphophobia: body dysmorphic disorder or delusional disorder, somatic subtype? Comprehensive psychiatry, 1989. 30(6): p. 457-472.
3. American Psychiatric Association, A. and A.P. Association, Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 1980.
4. Association, A.P. and A.P. Association, Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 3rd edn, revised. American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC, 1987. 32.
5. Association, A.P., Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5®). 2013: American Psychiatric Pub.
6. Phillips, K.A., et al., Surgical and nonpsychiatric medical treatment of patients with body dysmorphic disorder. Psychosomatics, 2001. 42(6): p. 504-510.
7. Crerand, C.E., M.E. Franklin, and D.B. Sarwer, Body dysmorphic disorder and cosmetic surgery. Plastic and reconstructive surgery, 2006. 118(7): p. 167e-180e.
8. Fitts, S.N., et al., Body dysmorphic disorder: implications for its validity as a DSM-III-R clinical syndrome. Psychological Reports, 1989. 64(2): p. 655-658.
9. Bohne, A., et al., Prevalence of symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder and its correlates: a cross-cultural comparison. Psychosomatics, 2002. 43(6): p. 486-490.
10. Cansever, A., et al., The prevalence and clinical features of body dysmorphic disorder in college students: a study in a Turkish sample. Comprehensive Psychiatry, 2003. 44(1): p. 60-64.
11. Talaei A, F.B.M., Nasiriya A, Rezaei A, Assessment of symptom pattern and frequency of body dysmorphic disorder in university students. . Med J Mashhad Univ Med Sci, 2009. 52(1): p. 317-25.
12. ESNAASHARI, N., A. BAKHSHAYESH, and A. AFSHANI, THE PREVALENCE OF BODY DYSMORPHIC DISORDER IN FEMALE ADOLESCENTS OF YAZD. 2014.
13. M Rabei M, B.F., Kalantari d, Body dysmorphic disdorer. Tehran: Arjmand, 2011(p): p. 18.
14. Lattimore, P. and R. Hutchinson, Perceived calorie intake and state body-image satisfaction in women attempting weight loss: A preliminary investigation. Body Image, 2010. 7(1): p. 15-21.
15. Annesi, J.J. and S. Gorjala, Body satisfaction and overall mood: Effects of race in exercisers with obesity. Social Behavior and Personality: an international journal, 2010. 38(8): p. 1105-1109.
16. Taylor, M.J. and P.J. Cooper, An experimental study of the effect of mood on body size perception. Behaviour research and therapy, 1992. 30(1): p. 53-58.
17. Farrell, C., M. Lee, and R. Shafran, Assessment of body size estimation: a review. European Eating Disorders Review, 2005. 13(2): p. 75-88.
18. Phillips, K.A., J.M. Siniscalchi, and S.L. McElroy, Depression, anxiety, anger, and somatic symptoms in patients with body dysmorphic disorder. Psychiatric Quarterly, 2004. 75(4): p. 309-320.
19. Ferreira, C., J. Pinto-Gouveia, and C. Duarte, Self-compassion in the face of shame and body image dissatisfaction: Implications for eating disorders. Eating behaviors, 2013. 14(2): p. 207-210.
20. Wasylkiw, L., A.L. MacKinnon, and A.M. MacLellan, Exploring the link between self-compassion and body image in university women. Body Image, 2012. 9(2): p. 236-245.
21. Hanstock, T.L. and J.F. O'Mahony, Perfectionism, acne and appearance concerns. Personality and Individual Differences, 2002. 32(8): p. 1317-1325.
22. Oosthuizen, P., T. Lambert, and D.J. Castle, Dysmorphic concern: prevalence and associations with clinical variables. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 1998. 32(1): p. 129-132.
23. Jorgensen, L., et al., A clinical validation of the Dysmorphic Concern Questionnaire. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 2001. 35(1): p. 124-128.
24. Stangier, U., et al., Screening for body dysmorphic disorder in dermatological outpatients. Dermatology and Psychosomatics/Dermatologie und Psychosomatik, 2003. 4(2): p. 66-71.
25. Kline, R.B. and D.A. Santor, [Principles & Practice of Structural Equation Modelling]. Canadian Psychology, 1999. 40(4): p. 381.
26. Jackson, D.L., Revisiting sample size and number of parameter estimates: Some support for the N: q hypothesis. Structural Equation Modeling, 2003. 10(1): p. 128-141.
27. Shah, R. and S.M. Goldstein, Use of structural equation modeling in operations management research: Looking back and forward. Journal of Operations Management, 2006. 24(2): p. 148-169.
28. Kisely, S., et al., Factors associated with dysmorphic concern and psychiatric morbidity in plastic surgery outpatients. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 2002. 36(1): p. 121-126.
29. Rosen, J.C. and J. Reiter, Development of the body dysmorphic disorder examination. Behaviour research and therapy, 1996. 34(9): p. 755-766.
30. Raes, F., et al., Construction and factorial validation of a short form of the self‐compassion scale. Clinical psychology & psychotherapy, 2011. 18(3): p. 250-255.
31. Goss, K., P. Gilbert, and S. Allan, An exploration of shame measures—I: The other as Shamer scale. Personality and Individual differences, 1994. 17(5): p. 713-717.
32. Watson, D., L.A. Clark, and A. Tellegen, Development and validation of brief measures of positive and negative affect: the PANAS scales. Journal of personality and social psychology, 1988. 54(6): p. 1063.
33. Najarian, B., Attarian, Y., and goldsmith, Y, Construction and Validation of Ahvaz Perfectionism Scale. Journal of Education and Psychology, 2001. 3(3, 4): p. 58-43.