1.Rubin E. Essential pathology. 3th ed, Philadelphia Lippincott Willia-ms Multiple Sclerosis Co; 2001.p. 7378.
2.Holland NJ, Madonna M.Nursing grand rounds: Multiple Sclerosis. J Nerosci Nurs 2005; 37:15-9.
3.Guinness MC, Peters S. The diagnosis of Multiple sclerosis: peplau’s interpersonal relations model in practice. Rehabil Nurs1999; 24: 30-6.
4. Newman M, Dawes H, Van den Berg M, Wade D, Burridge J, Izadi H. Can aerobic treadmill training reduce the effort of walking and fatigue in people with multiple sclerosis: a pilot study. Multiple Sclerosis. 2007; 13(1):113-9.
5. DeBolt LS MJ. The effects of home-based resistance exercise on balance, power, and mobility in adults with multiple sclerosis. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation. 2004; 85(2):290-7.
6. Kur Jackson,Iru fritz,Mary M Rodgers. Home balance training intervention for people with multiple scelerosis. Int J ms care .2007; 9:111- 117.
7. Stephens J, DuShuttle D, Hatcher C, Shmunes J, Slaninka C. Use of awareness through movement improves balance and balance confidence in people with multiple sclerosis: a randomized controlled study. Journal of Neurologic Physical Therapy. 2001; 25(2):39-49.
8. Noseworthy JH, Lucchinetti C, Rodriguez M, Weinshenker BG. Multiple sclerosis. N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 938-52
9. Frozvic D MM, Vowels L. Clinical tests of standing balance .performance of persons with multiple sclerosis Arch Phys Med Rehabil .2000; 1(81): 21-215.
10. Kur Jackson If, Mary M Rodgers. . Home balance training intervention for people with multiple scelerosis. Int J ms care 2007; 24(3): 111-7.
11. Shamway- cook A WM. Motor control theory and practical application. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins 3rd ed. 2001; 2(3):197-261
12.Annovazzi P, Tomassini V, Bodini B, Boffa L, Calabrese M, Cocco E, et al. A cross-sectional, multicentre study of the therapeutic manageme-nt of multiple sclerosis relapses in Italy. Neurolog Sci 2013; 34:197-203.
13.Coote S, Hogan N, Franklin S. Falls in people with multiple sclerosis who use a walking aid: prevalence, factors, and effect of strength and balance interventions. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2013; 94: 616-21.
14.Patti F, Ciancio MR, Reggio E, Lopes R, Palermo F, Cacopardo M, Reggio A. The impact of outpatient rehabilitation on quality of life in multiple sclerosis. J Med Phys 2002; 249:1027- 33.
15.Zalewski K. Exploring barriers to remaining physically active: a case report of a person with multiple sclerosis. J NeurolPhysTher 2007; 31: 40-5.
16. Kang, Y., Na, D.L. and Hahn, S., 1997. A validity study on the Korean Mini-Mental State Examination (K-MMSE) in dementia patients. Journal of the Korean Neurological Association, 15(2), pp.300-308.
17. Hayes HA, Gappmaier E, LaStayo PC. Effects of high-intensity resistance training on strength, mobility, balance, and fatigue in individuals with multiple sclerosis: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Neurologic Physical Therapy. 2011; 35(1):2-10.
18. Kileff, J. and Asburn, A. A pilot study of the effect of aerobic exercise on people with moderate disability multiple sclerosis. Clinical Rehabilitation. 2005; 19: 165-169.
19. Mohamadi Dinani Z, Nezakatolhossaini M, Esfarjani F, Etemadifar M. The effect of 8-week Pilates training on motor function and depression in subjects with Multiple Sclerosis (MS). J Res Rehabil Sci 2013; 9(2): 308-17.
20. Tarakci E, Yeldan I, Huseyinsinoglu BE, Zenginler Y, Eraksoy M. Group exercise training for balance, functional status, spasticity, fatigue and quality of life in multiple sclerosis: a randomized controlled trial. Clinical rehabilitation. 2013.
21.Jensen MP, Ehde DM, Gertz KJ, Stoelb BL, Dillworth TM, Hirsh AT, et al. Effects of self-hypnosis training and cognitive restructuring on daily pain intensity and catastrophizing in individuals with multiple sclerosis and chronic pain. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis. 2010; 59(1):45-63.
22.Ghasemi E, Moradi B, Ashtari F, Shyegan V, Keivanfar N, Rezaee I. An investigation on the effects of Neurom uscular exercise on Balance, gait and the depression of paitent with MS. J Res Rehabil Sci 2011; 7(2): 149-54.
23 .Cakt BD, Nacir B, Genc H, Saracoglu M, Karagoz A, Erdem HR, et al. Cycling progressive resistance training for people with multiple sclerosis: a randomized controlled study. Am J Phys Med Rehabil 2010; 89(6): 446-57.
24 .Newman MA, Dawes H, van den Berg M, Wade DT, Burridge J, Izadi H. Can aerobic treadmill training reduce the effort of walking and fatigue in people with multiple sclerosis: a pilot study. Mult Scler 2007; 13(1): 113-9.
25. DeBolt LS, McCubbin JA. The effects of home-based resistance exercise on balance, power, and mobility in adults with multiple sclerosis. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2004; 85(2): 290-7.