1. Akbari Alireza. Comparative study on selected search engines and meta search engines in retrieving physiotherapy information from the world wide web and determining overlap between them. Public health management. 2008;4 (1):2-11. [Persian]
2. Mohammad Esmaeil Sedigheh. Clinical information research based on web: Endocrine diseases. Health and treatment management. 2012; 4(3,4). [Persian]
3. Babaei E. Comparative study on efficiency of medical specialized search engines in retrieving information related to gynecology and obstetrics. Health information management. 2013;10(2):1-9. [Persian]
4. Moogheli Alireza, Alijani Rahim. Scientific and research information search in web. Tehran: chapar; 2009:176-185. [Persian]
5. Mohammad Esmaeil Sedigheh. Compairing search engines and meta search engines in pharmaceutics information retrieval. Healt information management. 2008; 5(2):121-129. [Persian]
6. Isfandyari Moghaddam Alireza. The overlap rate of searching medical keywords in general search engines. Health information management. 2012; 9(2):203-204. [Persian]
7. Samadzadeh Gh.Comparison of Four Search Engines and their efficacy With Emphasis on Literature Research in Addiction (Prevention and Treatment). International Journal ofHigh Risk Behaviors and Addiction. 2013; 1(4): 166-171.
8. Shafi M,RatherRA. Precision and recall of five search engines for retrieval of scholarly information in thefield of biotechnology.Webology. 2005; 2(2).
9. Sanjib K.Performance evaluation and comparison of the five most used search engines in retrieving web resources.online information review. 2010; 34(5):757-771.
10. Lopes Carla Teixeira.Comparative evaluation of web search engines in health information retrieval.Online in review. 2011; 35(6):869-892.
11. Illic D. Specialized medical search engines are no better than general search engines in sourcing consumer information about androgen deficiency. 2003; 18(3):557-561.