1. Hashemizadeh H, NouriDolouii R. Assessment of physical growth in patients with beta thalassemia major in Mashhad. Sci J Iran Blood Transfus Organ. 2013;9(4):446-54.
2. Najafipour F, SariSorkhabi R, HajiAghaii N, ZareiiZadeh M, Bahrami A. Importance of OGTT for diagnosis of Diabetes in thalassemia major patients. J Gorgan Uni Med Sci. 2008;10(3):71-6.
3. Ghavamzadeh A, Mirzania M, Kamalian N, Sedighi N, Azimi P. Hepatic iron overload and fibrosis in patients with beta thalassemia major after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: A pilot study. International Journal of Hematology-Oncology and Stem Cell Research. 2015;9(2):55-9.
4. Latifi S, Zandian K. Survival analysis of B-thalassemia major patients in Khouzestan province referring to Shafa hospital. Jundishapur Scientific Medical Journal. 2010;9(1):84-92.
5. Zamani R, Khazaei S, Rezaeian S. Survival Analysis and its Associated Factors of Beta Thalassemia Major in Hamadan Province. Iranian Journal of Medical Sciences. 2015;40(3):233-9.
6. Nikoukar A, Abbasi F, Vahdat K. Prevalence of blood-borne diseases, including hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV infection in patients with thalassemia major in Bushehr: Bushehr University of Medical Sciences and Health Services; 2014.
7. Mirzaii H, Hatami G, Rostami P, Motamed N. Endocrine complications in patients with thalassemia major-Bushehr 88: Bushehr University of Medical Sciences and Health Services; 2007.
8. Hajihoseini S, Motovali-Bashi M, Honardoost MA, Alerasool N. Tetra-Primer ARMS PCR Optimization for Detection of IVS-II-I (G-A) and FSC 8/9 InsG Mutations in β-Thalassemia Major Patients in Isfahan Population. Iranian Journal of Public Health. 2015;44(3):380-7.
9. Hatami H, Azizi F, Jnghorbani M. Epidemiology and Control of Common Disorders in Iran. Tehran, Iran: Khosravi Publications; 2004.
10. Campani F, Zandian K, Pedram M, Shahbazian H, Rezaii N. The prevalence of impaired glucose tolerance and diabetes mellitus and its association with cardiovascular risk factors in patients with thalassemia and hemoglobinopathies in Thalassemia major research center of Ahwaz University of Medical Sciences. Medical Journal. 2007;6(2).
11. Fallahzadeh A, F P, S E. Study of serum Magnesium in Diabetic Children in Shiraz. Armaghan Danesh. 2005;11(4).
12. Khosravan S, Alami A, Golchin Rahni S. Effects of continuous care model based non-pharmacological intervention on sleep quality in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a randomized controlled clinical trial. International journal of community based nursing and midwifery. 2015;3(2):96-104.
13. BehnamVeshani H, Shirdelzadeh S, Ghaemi N, Karimi M H. The Effect of Problem-solving Education on Self-Management and HbA1C in Adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes. Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences. 2011;18(4):288-94.
14. Jalilzadeh A P, Mohammadkhani G, Rouhbakh N, Jalaii S, Nasli Esfahani E. Evaluation of cognitive impairment in people with diabetes using an auditory event related potentials. Audiology. 2013;22(2):26-32.
15. Miura M, Sakata Y, Miyata S, Nochioka K, Takada T, Tadaki S, et al. Prognostic Impact of Diabetes Mellitus in Chronic Heart Failure According to Presence of Ischemic Heart Disease- With Special Reference to Nephropathy. Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society. 2015.
16. Sjostrom CD, Johansson P, Ptaszynska A, List J, Johnsson E. Dapagliflozin lowers blood pressure in hypertensive and non-hypertensive patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes & vascular disease research. 2015.
17. Chahkandi T, Taheri F, Bijari B, Kazemi T, Namakin K, Zardast M. Prevalence of high normal FBS and prediabetes among adolescents in Birjand, East of Iran, 2012. Journal of Education and Health Promotion. 2015;4:68.
18. Karamifar H, Shahriari M, Sadjadian N. Prevalence of endocrine complications in beta-thalassaemia major in the Islamic Republic of Iran. Eastern Mediterranean health journal= La revue de sante de la Mediterranee orientale= al-Majallah al-sihhiyah li-sharq al-mutawassit. 2002;9(1-2):55-60.
19. Cario H, Holl RW, Debatin K-M, Kohne E. Insulin sensitivity and β-cell secretion in thalassaemia major with secondary haemochromatosis: assessment by oral glucose tolerance test. European journal of pediatrics. 2003;162(3):139-46.
20. Mostafavi H, Afkhamizadeh M, Rezvanfar M. Endocrine disorders in patients with thalassemia major. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2005;7(2):143-7.
21. Farzad Najafipour , Roohangiz Sari Sorkhabi , Navideh Haji Aghai , Masoomeh Zareizadeh , Amir Bahrami Importance of OGTT for diagnosis of Diabetes in thalassemia major patients. Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences. 2008;10(3):71-6.
22. reissi n, mirhoseini m. Prevalence of glucose metabolism disorder among over 10 years old thalassemic patients, Hajar hospital of Shahrekord, 2003. Journal of Shahrekord Uuniversity of Medical Sciences. 2005;6(4):51-5.
23. Solati SM, Forooz Asadi M, Dehghani Zahedani M, Evazi MR, Kamali M. Evaluation of endocrine dysfunction in thalassemia intermedia. 2. 2010;13(4):227-33.
24. Kashanchi Langarodi M, Abdolrahim Poorheravi H. Prevalence of diabetes, hypothyroidism and hypoparathyroidism in thalassemia patients in Shahid Bahonar Hospital, Karaj. Scientific Journal of Iran Blood Transfus Organ. 2013;9(4):422-8.
25. De Sanctis V, Eleftheriou A, Malaventura C. Thalassaemia International Federation Study Group on Growth and Endocrine Complications in Thalassaemia. Prevalence of endocrine complications and short stature in patients with thalassaemia major: a multicenter study by the Thalassaemia International Federation (TIF). Pediatr Endocrinol Rev. 2004;2(Suppl 2):249-55.
26. Resai M, Poormahmoodi A, Ghafariyan Sherazi H, Pakbaz F. Prevalence of Diabet Mellitus in Thalassemic Patients Referring to Cooly’s Centers of Kohkiloyeh and Boyrahmad (1382). Armaghane danesh. 2004;9(1):35-42.
27. Khalifa A, Salem M, Mounir E, El T, MM, El S, Mohamed, Abd Al A, Manal M. Abnormal glucose tolerance in Egyptian beta-thalassemic patients: possible association with genotyping. Pediatric diabetes. 2004;5(3):126-132.