2. Gholami FM, Kazemnejad A, Zayeri F, Rowzati M. Application of three level modeling in analysis of longitudinal blood pressure data of occupational center of Isfahan’s Mobarakeh Steel Company during years 2003 until 2009. J North Khorasan Univ Med Sci. 2011; 3:103-14. [in Persian]
3. Hatami H, Razavi M, Eftekhar-e-Ardabili H, Maglesi F, Sayed Nozadi M, Prizadah M. Textbook of public health. 1st ed. Tehran:Argmand Press; 2005. P. 1101. [in Persian]
4. Baghianimoghadam M, Aivazi S, Mzloomy SS, Baghianimoghadam B. Factors in relation with self–regulation of Hypertension, based on the Model of Goal Directed behavior in Yazd city. J Med Life. 2011; 4(1):30.
5. Ahmadi A, Hasanzadeh JA, Rajaefard A. To determine the relative factors on hypertension in Kohrang, Chaharmahal & Bakhtiari province, 2007. Iran J Epidemiol. 2008; 4(2):19-25. [in Persian]
6. Ezzati M, Geleijnse JM. Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19·1 million participants. Lancet. 2017; 389(10064):37-55.
7. Mirzaei M, Moayedallaie S, Jabbary L, Mohammadi M. Prevalence of hypertension in Iran 1980–2012: a systematic review. J Tehran Univ Heart Cent. 2016; 11(4):159-67.
8. Gholizadeh S, Moghimbeigi A, Poorolajal J, Khjeian MA, Bahramian F. Study of risk factors affecting
both hypertension and obesity outcome by using multivariate multilevel logistic regression models. Iran South Med J. 2016; 19(3):385-97.
9. Vahabi N, Salehi M, Azarbar A, Zayeri F, Kholdi N. Application of multilevel model for assessing the affected factors on failure to thrive in children less than two years old. Razi J Med Sci. 2014; 21(124):91-9.
10. Hox JJ. Multilevel analysis: techniques, applications. Abingdon: Routledge; 2010. P. 147.
11. De Leeuw J, Meijer E, Goldstein H. Handbook of multilevel analysis. New York: Springer; 2008.
12. Ghayour-Mobarhan M, Moohebati M, Esmaily H, Ebrahimi M, Parizadeh SM, Heidari-Bakavoli AR, et al. Mashhad stroke and heart atherosclerotic disorder (MASHAD) study: design, baseline characteristics and 10-year cardiovascular risk estimation. Int J Public Health. 2015; 60(5):561-72.
13. Shahsavari S, Nazari F, Karimyar Jahromi M, Sadeghi M. Epidemiologic study of hospitalized cardiovascular patients in Jahrom hospitals in 2012-2013. Iran J Cardiovasc Nurs. 2013; 2(2):14-21.
14. Jonas BS, Lando JF. Negative affect as a prospective risk factor for hypertension. Psychosom Med. 2000; 62(2):188-96.
15. Meraci M, Feizi A, Bagher NM. Investigating the prevalence of high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes mellitus and related risk factors according to a large general study in Isfahan-using multivariate logistic regression model. J Community Health Res. 2012; 8(2):193-203. [in Persian]
16. Mottaghi A, Hosseini Esfahani F, Mirmiran P, Azizi F. Assessment of relationship between dietary patterns and incidence of hypertension: Tehran lipid and glucose study. Iran J Endocrinol Metab. 2015; 16(6):433-40.
17. Kretchy IA, Owusu-Daaku FT, Danquah SA. Mental health in hypertension: assessing symptoms of anxiety, depression and stress on anti-hypertensive medication adherence. Int J Mental Health Syst. 2014; 8(1):25.
18. Kokkinos PF, Giannelou AN, Manolis A, Pittaras AN. Physical activity in the prevention and management
of high blood pressure. Hellenic J Cardiol. 2009; 50(1):52-9.
19. Lee SY, Song XY. Model comparison of nonlinear structural equation models with fixed covariates. Psychometrika. 2003; 68(1):27-47.