1. Rabiee M, Kazemi Malek Mahmodi S, Kazemi Malek Mahmodi S. The effect of music on the rate of anxiety among hospitalized children. J Gorgan Univ Med Sci. 2007; 9(3):59-64. [in Persian]
2. Talebi S, Ganjlo J, Rakhshani M, Asghari SM. Comparison the effect of orientation program used by visual concept map and face to face method on fear and anxiety of children. Iran J Pediatr Nurs. 2015; 1(4):32-44. [in Persian]
3. Reyhani T, Dehghan Z, Shojaeian R, Ashgharinekah S, Behnam Vashani H. The influence of the puppet Kolah Ghermezi on preoperative anxiety among hospitalized children with appendicitis in Dr Shaikh hospital of Mashhad. Evid Based Care. 2014; 4(3):77-86. [in Persian]
4. Plender T, Leino-Kilip. Children's best and worst experiences during hospitalization. Scand J Car Sci. 2010; 24(4):726-33.
5. Barbero GJ. Children with recurrent hospitalization: a problem of disables children, parents and physicians. J Dev Behav Pediatr. 1984; 12(1):3-8.
6. Jewlet J. Childhood stress. J Pediatr. 2003; 5(1):4-10.
7. Safer B. Adaptation in hospitalized child. J Pediatr. 2000; 2(5):8-11.
8. Sheldon LK. Communication for nurses: talking with patients. 3rd ed. Massachusetts: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 1997.
9. Whaley LF. Nursing care of Infant and children. New York: Mosby Publisher; 1999.
10. Visintainer MA, Wolfer JA. Psychological preparation for surgery pediatric patients: the effects on children's and parents' stress responses and adjustment. Pediatrics. 1975; 56(2):187-202.
11. Del Nord R. Environmental stress prevention in children’s hospital design. Milano: Motta Architettura; 2006. P. 324-5.
12. Mola F, Khanjari S, Davachi A. Effect of play on fear of hospitalized. Iran J Nurs. 2001; 13(27):51-6.
13. Khodakarami Z, Pashaie F. Assessing nursing performance regarding admittance of preschool children in educational hospital, Hamedan. Nurs Res. 2010; 4(15) 44-52.
14. Sadeghi T, Shamshiri M, Mohammadi N, Shoghi
M. Effect of distraction on children’s behavioral responses to pain during IV catheter insertion. J Hayat. 2013; 18(4):1-9. [in Persian]
15. Razaghi N, Givari A, Tatarpoor P, Hoseini AF. Comparing the effect of two methods of distraction and touch on intensity of pain related to venipuncture in 5-10 years old children. Iran J Nurs. 2012; 25(77):50-9. [in Persian]
16. Mobaraki H, Rezapour Nasrabad R, Mirzabeigi M, Salemi S. The nurse’s viewpoint in color of nursing uniform. Quart J Nurs Manag. 2015; 3(4):36-42. [in Persian]
17. Meyer D. Children response to nursing attire. Pediatr Nurs. 1992; 18(2):157-60.
18. Hockenberry MJ. Nursing care of infant and children. 10th ed. Canada. Mosby Publisher; 2015.
19. Jones LM, Buchanan H. Assessing children's dental anxiety in New Zealand. N Z Dent J. 2010; 106(4):132-6.
20. Canbulat N, Ayhan F, Inal S. Effectiveness of external cold and vibration for procedural pain relief during peripheral intravenous cannulation in pediatric patients. Pain Manag Nurs. 2015; 16(1):
21. McGrath PJ, Cunningham SJ, Goodman JT, Unruh A. The clinical measurement of pain in children: a review. Clin J Pain. 1985; 1(4):221-8.
22. Johnson L. Who's is my nurse? New dress code helps patient identify caregivers? Annual Conference Solution MPSC, Maryland, USA; 2010.
23. Roohafza H, Pirnia A, Sadeghi M, Toghianifar N, Talaei M, Ashrafi M. Impact of nurses clothing on anxiety of hospitalized children. J Clin Nurs. 2009; 18(13):1953-9.
24. Abbasian F, Reyhani T, Asghari Nekah SM, Behnam Vashani HR. The influence of the puppet Kolah Ghermezi on the fear of admitting children aged 3 to 6 years. Navidno. 2018; 21(67):20-9. [in Persian]
25. McCarthy JJ, McCarthy MC, Eilert RE. Children's and parents' visual perception of physicians. Clin Pediatr. 1999; 38(3):145-52.
26. Goudarzi Z, Daneshvar AZ, Shamshiri A, Talaeifar M, Rahmati M, Naji T, et al. Color preferences for nurses ‘uniform from nurses, hospitalized 5-12 years old children and parents ‘perspectives. Int J Nurs Rev. 2009; 4:39-47.
27. Lee J, Lim H. Carton destruction alleviates anxiety in children during induction of anesthesia. Anesth Analg. 2012; 115(5):1169-73.