1. Huey ST. Occupational stress, social problem solving, and burnout among mental health professionals in HIV/AIDS care. [Dissertation Thesis]. Pennsylvania: University of Drexel; 2007.
2. Spooner-Lane R. The influence of work stress and work support on burnout in public hospital nurses. [Dissertation Thesis]. Australia: Queensland University of Technology; 2004.
3. González-Morales MG, Peiró JM, Rodríguez I, Bliese PD. Perceived collective burnout: a multilevel explanation of burnout. Anxiety Stress Coping. 2012; 25(1):43-61.
4. Saaatchi M. Utilization psychology. Tehran: Virayesh; 2011.
5. Khanalizadh R, Kurd Nayych A, Fani AA. The relationship between empowerment and organizational learning. Tarbiat Modarres University. Change Manag Res. 2010; 2(3):45-20.
6. Marek T, Schaufeli WB, Maslach C. Professional burnout: recent developments in theory and research. London: Routledge; 2017.
7. Ahmadvand A, Sepehrmanesh Z, Akkasheh G. Prevalence of burnout in senior medical students of Kashan University of medical sciences in 2008. Qom Univ Med Sci J. 2010; 4(3):37-41.
8. van der Ploeg E, Kleber RJ. Acute and chronic job stressors among ambulance personnel: predictors
of health symptoms. Occup Environ Med. 2003; 60(Suppl 1):i40-6.
9. Essex B, Scott LB; Emergency Medical Services Personnel. Chronic stress andassociated coping strategies among volunteer ems personnel. Prehosp Emerg Care. 2008; 12(1):69-75.
10. Breaux PJ. An investigation of the relationships between Emergency Medical Technician's ratings of Emergency Medical Service (EMS) director's transformational leadership and job satisfaction in rural EMS environments. Texas: Our Lady of the Lake University; 2009.
11. Shojafard J, Poursadegh N, Shahr AG, Zangisheh S. Relationship between burnout and resilience in emergency medicine personnel in Tehran. J Rescue Relife. 2014; 6(2):128.
12. Ebrahimi H, Navidian A, Ameri M, Sadeghi M. Burnout, dimensions and its related factors in the operational staff of medicine emergency. J Health Prom Manag. 2014; 3(3):16-26.
13. Stuart GW, Laraia MT. Principles and praktice of psychiatric nursing. 9th ed. New York: Mosby; 2009.
14. Maslach C, Jackson SE, Leiter MP. Maslach burnout inventory manual. Palo Alto, CA: Consulting Psychologists Press; 1996.
15. Rasoulian M, Elahi F, Afkham Ebrahimi A. The relationship between job burnout and personality traits in nurses. Iran J Psychiatry Clin Psychol. 2004; 9(4):18-24.
16. Ghaniyoun A, Soloukdar A. Burnout, dimensions and its related factors in the operational staff of Tehran medical emergency center. J Health Prom Manag. 2016; 5(3):37-44.
17. Ronaghi JR, Paravar M, Rezaei M, Ebrahimi H. Relationship between burnout and social support in emergency medical personnel in Kashan. J Knowl Health. 2017; 11(4):63-72.
18. França SP, De Martino MM, Aniceto EV, Silva LL. Predictors of burnout syndrome in nurses in
the prehospital emergency services. Acta Paulista Enfermagem. 2012; 25(1):68-73.
19. Popa F, Arafat R, Purcărea VL, Lală A, Bobirnac G. Occupational Burnout levels in emergency medicine–a nationwide study and analysis. J Med Life. 2010; 3(3):207.
20. Moradi Z, Eslami AA, Hasanzadeh A. Job burnout status among pre-hospital emergency technicians. Iran J Emerg Med. 2015; 2(1):28-32.
21. Khatiban M, Hosseini S, Beikmoradi A. Burnout in the personnel of the emergency medical services in hamadan province. Sci J Hamadan Nurs Midwifery Facul. 2012; 20(2):5-15.
22. Bozorgi F, Laali A. Prevalence and factors associated with burnout in emergency medical workers in Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2014; 24(112):2-7.
23. Maslach C, Schaufeli WB, Leiter MP. Job burnout. Ann Rev Psychol. 2001; 52(1):397-422.
24. López MF, Rodríguez AN, Fernández MS, Marcos SA, Martinón FT, Martinón JS. Burnout syndrome among health workers in pediatrics. An Pediatr. 2005; 62(3):248-51.
25. Wu S, Zhu W, Wang Z, Wang M, Lan Y. Relationship between burnout and occupational stress among nurses in China. J Adv Nurs. 2007; 59(3):233-9.
26. Zeighami Mohammadi S, Asgharzadih Haghighi S. Determination of the relationship between job stress and burnout in nurses. J Nurs Midwifery Hamedan. 2011; 19(2):42-9.
27. Rafii F, Oskouie F, Nikravesh MY. Response of nursing staff to burnout in burn centers of Tehran. Iran J Nurs. 2007; 19(48):7-24.