1. Moore RA, Edwards JE, Hopwood J, Hicks D. Imiquimod for the treatment of genital warts: a quantitative systematic review. BMC Infect Dis. 2001; 1(1):3.
2. Patel H, Wagner M, Singhal P, Kothari S. Systematic review of the incidence and prevalence of genital warts. BMC Infect Dis. 2013; 13(1):39.
3. Scherer AM, Schacht Reisinger H, Schweizer ML, Askelson NM, Fagerlin A, Lynch CF. Cross-sectional associations between psychological traits, and HPV vaccine uptake and intentions in young adults from the United States. PloS One. 2018; 13(2):e0193363.
4. Petráš M, Adámková V. Rates and predictors of genital warts burden in the Czech population. Int J Infect Dis. 2015; 35:29-33.
5. Ireland JA, Reid M, Powell R, Petrie KJ. The role
of illness perceptions: psychological distress and treatment-seeking delay in patients with genital warts. Int J STD AIDS. 2005; 16(10):667-70.
6. Lawrence S, Walzman M, Sheppard S, Natin D. The psychological impact caused by genital warts: has the department of health's choice of vaccination missed the opportunity to prevent such morbidity? Int J STD AIDS. 2009; 20(10):696-700.
7. Bar-On RE, Parker JD. The handbook of emotional intelligence: theory, development, assessment, and application at home, school, and in the workplace.San Francisco: Jossey-Bass; 2000.
8. Bar-On R. The impact of emotional intelligence on health and wellbeing. Emotional intelligence-new perspectives and applications. Croatia: InTech; 2012.
9. Petrides KV, Vernon PA, Schermer JA, Ligthart L, Boomsma DI, Veselka L. Relationships between trait emotional intelligence and the Big Five in the Netherlands. Personal Individ Diff. 2010; 48(8):906-10.
10. Arora S, Ashrafian H, Davis R, Athanasiou T, Darzi A, Sevdalis N. Emotional intelligence in medicine: a systematic review through the context of the ACGME competencies. Med Educ. 2010; 44(8):749-64.
11. Bar-On R. The Bar-On emotional quotient inventory (EQ-i): rationale, description and summary of psychometric properties.Hauppauge, NY, US: Nova Science Publishers; 2004.
12. Conte JM. A review and critique of emotional intelligence measures. J Organ Behav. 2005; 26(4):433-40.
13. Nejati R, Meshkat M. The reliability and validity of Bar-On's emotional quotient inventory for Iranian English language learners. Foreign Language Res J. 2017; 6(1):131-54. [in Persian]
14. Shoja Heydari M, Liyaghatdar MJ, Mirshahjafari SE, Isanejad O. Examining the validity, reliability and factor structure of the Bar-On emotional quotient inventory. J Psychol. 2011; 15(3):253-67. [in Persian]