1. Samir N, Mohamed R, Moustafa E, Abou Saif H. Nurses' attitudes and reactions to workplace violence in obstetrics and gynaecology departments in Cairo hospitals. East Mediterr Health J. 2012; 18(3):198-204.
2. Fallahi Khoshknab M, Oskouie F, Najafi F, Ghazanfari N, Tamizi Z, Ahmadvand H. Psychological violence in the health care settings in iran: a cross-sectional study. Nurs Midwifery Stud. 2015; 4(1):e24320.
4. Paryad E, Jahani Sayad Noveiry M, Kazemnejad Leili E, Akbari A, Ghanbari Khanghah A, Bouraki S. Incidence of violence against nurses in the educational-medical centers in Rasht. J Holistic Nurs Midwifery. 2015; 25(2):16-23.
5. Fallahi-Khoshknab M, Oskouie F, Najafi F, Ghazanfari N, Tamizi Z, Afshani S. Physical violence against health care workers: a nationwide study from Iran. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2016; 21(3):232-8.
7. Fallahi Khoshknab M, Oskouie F, Najafi F, Ghazanfari N, Tamizi Z, Ahmadvand H. Psychological violence in the health care settings in Iran: a cross-sectional study. Nurs Midwifery Stud. 2015; 4(1):e24320.
10. Sohrabzadeh M, Menati R, Tavan H, Mozafari M, Menati W. Patients' aggressive behavior towards female nurses and lack of reporting event in Ilam hospitals at 2012. Iran Occupat Health. 2015; 12(1):47-55.
13. El Ghaziri M, Zhu S, Lipscomb J, Smith BA. Work schedule and client characteristics associated with workplace violence experience among nurses and midwives in sub-Saharan Africa. J Assoc Nurs AIDS Care. 2014; 25(1):S79-89.
14. Nourani Saadoldin S, Hadizadeh Talasaz Z, Shakeri MT, Modares Gharavi M. The relationship between occupational stress and happiness of midwives who work in the hospitals and health centers of Mashhad, Iran, 2013. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2013; 16(74):1-9.
15. El Ghaziri M, Zhu S, Lipscomb J, Smith BA. Work schedule and client characteristics associated with workplace violence experience among nurses and midwives in sub-Saharan Africa. J Assoc Nurses AIDS Care. 2014; 25(1 Suppl):S79-89.
16. Sorensen AA, Wojahn RD, Manske MC, Calfee RP. Using the strengthening the reporting of observational studies in epidemiology (STROBE) statement to assess reporting of observational trials in hand surgery. J Hand Surg Am. 2013; 38(8):1584-9.e2.
23. Beattie J, Innes K, Griffiths D, Morphet J. Healthcare providers' neurobiological response to workplace violence perpetrated by consumers: informing directions for staff well-being. Appl Nurs Res. 2018; 43:42-8.
26. Liu W, Zhao S, Shi L, Zhang Z, Liu X, Li L, et al. Workplace violence, job satisfaction, burnout, perceived organisational support and their effects on turnover intention among Chinese nurses in tertiary hospitals: a cross-sectional study. BMJ Open. 2018; 8(6):e019525.
27. Lin WQ, Wu J, Yuan LX, Zhang SC, Jing MJ, Zhang HS, et al. Workplace violence and job performance among community healthcare workers in China: the mediator role of quality of life. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2015; 12(11):14872-86.
28. Sun T, Gao L, Li F, Shi Y, Xie F, Wang J, et al. Workplace violence, psychological stress, sleep quality and subjective health in Chinese doctors: a large cross-sectional study. BMJ Open. 2017; 7(12):e017182.