1. Tsakona M, Anagnostopoulou E, Gidarakos E. Hospital waste management and toxicity evaluation: a case study. Waste management. 2007;27(7):912-20.
2. Arenholt‐Bindslev D. Environmental aspects of dental filling materials. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 1998;106(2p2):713-20.
3. LaGrega MD, Buckingham PL, Evans JC. Hazardous waste management: Waveland Press; 2010.
4. Fan P, McGill S. How much waste do dentists generate? Journal of the California Dental Association. 1989;17(12):39.
5. Ghanbarian M, Khosravi A, Ghanbarian M, Ghanbarian M. evaluation of quantity and quality of dental solid waste. 2011.
6. Zarei F, Taghdisi MH, Keshavarz Mohamadi N, Tehrani H. Health Promoting Hospital: A pilot study in Bo-Ali hospital, Qazvin, Iran. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences. 2013;3(3):215-23.
7. Ghanbarian M, Majlessi M, Samaei M. Analysis of Solid Waste Products Disposed by Dental Clinics in Shiraz. Journal of Research in Dental Sciences. 2014;10(4).
8. Dart RC, Goldfrank LR, Chyka PA, Lotzer D, Woolf AD, McNally J, et al. Combined evidence-based literature analysis and consensus guidelines for stocking of emergency antidotes in the United States. Annals of emergency medicine. 2000;36(2):126-32.
9. Kulivand A, Nabizadeh R, Joneidy A, Yunesian M, Omrany G. Quantity and quality analysis and management of solid waste produced in dentistry laboratories and practical dentist offices in Hamedan, 1386. Iranian Journal of Health and Environment. 2009;2(1):36-45.
10. Koolivand A, Ghanadzadeh MJ, Rajaee MS, Mashayekhi M, Mousavi R. Quantity & quality analysis and associated management practices of solid waste generated in the general dentistry offices in the city of Arak, 2015.
11. Danaei M, Karimzadeh P, Momeni M, Palenik C, Nayebi M, Keshavarzi V, et al. The management of dental waste in dental offices and clinics in Shiraz, Southern Iran. The international journal of occupational and environmental medicine. 2014;5(1 January):336-18-23.
12.Jamshidi A, Majlesi M,Barafrashteh M,Hosseini Mthe quality and quantity of hazardous waste for 3 dental clinic Tehran.13th national confrence on enviromental health.2011;16(1):235. 2011.
13. Zazouli M, Ehsan R, Barafrashtehpour M. Assessment of dental waste production rate and management in Sari. Iran J Adv Environ Health Res. 2014;2(2):120-5.
14. Nafez AH, Ebrahimi A, Nejad MH, Bina B. Quantity and composition of produced dental solid waste in Isfahan, 2011. International Journal of Environmental Health Engineering. 2014;3(1):17.
15. Nafez A, Karbord A, Sharifi M, Jabbari R, Aboutorabi M. A quantitative and qualitative survey of dental wastes in Qazvin, Iran. Health Syst Res. 2012;7:1255-60.
16. Amouei A, Tahmasbizadeh M, Asgharnia H, Fallah H, Mohammadi A. Quantity and quality of solid wastes in the hospitals of Babol university of medical sciences, North of Iran. Journal of Applied Sciences in Environmental Sanitation. 2012;7(3):203-8.
17. Pakfetrat A, Sajjadi A, Dehghan A. Evaluation of the Quality and Quantity Dental Wastes in Dental Centers of Mashhad City, 2017. Journal of Research in Enviromental Health. 2018; 3(2): 15-19.
18. Alidadi H, Esmaili H, Aghaee F, Mirzaee A, Naser Shafiee M. A survey on the quality and quantity of wastes produced in dental offices of Bojnoord وin 2014. Iranian Journal of Research in Environmental Health. Winter. 2015;1(4):314-22.
19. Bazrafshan E, Mohammadi L, Mostafapour FK, Moghaddam AA. Dental solid waste characterization and management in Iran: a case study of Sistan and Baluchestan Province. Waste Management & Research. 2014 ;32(2):157-64.
20.Majlesi M, Alinejad A, Barafrashtehpour M, Mohammadi H. Evaluation Of Dental Solid Waste Management In Yasuj, Iran Health System Research. 2016; 11 (4):787 – 791
21. Sadeghi Sh؛ Fardin Gharibi F؛ Nori B. Management of dental waste in private dental offices in Sanandaj city in 2014. Journal of Student Research Committee Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences . 2015; 19(3):79-86.
22. Amouei A, Khosravi M, Asgharnia H, Ghanbari H, Faraji H. Evaluation of quality and quantity of solid wastes in Babol Dental Faculty–North of Iran.Caspian Journal Of Dental Research . 2013; 2(2): 36-41
23. Vieira CD, de Carvalho MAR, de Menezes Cussiol NA, Alvarez-Leite ME, dos Santos SG, da Fonseca Gomes RM, et al. Composition analysis of dental solid waste in Brazil. Waste management. 2009;29(4):1388-91
24. Pires A, Martinho G, Chang N-B. Solid waste management in European countries: A review of systems analysis techniques. Journal of environmental management. 2011;92(4):1033-50.
25. Tchobanoglous G. Integrated solid waste managementengineering principles and management issues1993
26. Guide to Environmental Health office.Research Environment, Health Center and work.2011:1(2):56.