1. Mola F, Khanjari S, Davachi A, Haghani H. Effect ofplay on fear of hospitalized. Iran J Nurs. 2001;13(27):51-6. [in Persian]
2. Runeson I, Hallstrom I, Elander G, Hermerén G.Children’s participation in the decision makingprocess during hospitalization: an observational study.Nurs Ethics. 2002; 9(6):583-98.
3. Talebi S, Ganjlo J, Rakhshani M, Asghari Nekah SM.Comparison the effect of orientation program used byvisual concept map and face to face method on fearand anxiety of children. J Pediatr Nurs. 2015; 1(4):32-44. [in Persian]
4. Reyhani T, Dehghan Z, Shojaeian R, Ashgharinekah S,Behnam Vashani H. The influence of the puppetKolah Ghermezi on preoperative anxiety amonghospitalized children with appendicitis in Dr Shaikhhospital of Mashhad. Evid Based Care. 2014; 4(3):76-86. [in Persian]
5. Whaly LF. Nursing care of infant and children. 2nd ed.New York: Mosby Publisher; 1991. P. 11-2.
6. Visintainer MA, Wolfer JA. Psychological preparationfor surgical pediatric patients: the effect on children'sand parents' stress responses and adjustment.Pediatrics. 1975; 56(2):187-202.
7. Schmidt M. Brand of Hope, fear in children: childrenhow to overcome their fears and towns. Trans: LafzyL. Tehran: PTA Publication; 2000. P. 123-4.
8. Clatworthy S, Simon K, Tiedeman ME. Child drawing:hospital—an instrument designed to measure theemotional status of hospitalized school-aged children.J Pediatr Nurs. 1999; 14(1):2-9.
9. Whitehouse S, Varni JW, Seid M, Cooper-Marcus C,Ensberg MJ, Jacobs JR, et al. Evaluating a children'shospital garden environment: utilization and consumersatisfaction. J Environ Psychol. 2001; 21(3):301-14.
10. Divandari J, Danaeinia A, Arfaee FS, Amirazodi EZ.Effective factors in children’s specialized hospitaldesigning to decrease stress (cases study: ImamHossein children's specialized hospital, pediatricsdepartment of Dr. Gharazi, Asgariye and Shafahospitals). Turkish J Design Art Communicat. 2016;6:954-63.
11. Shives LR, Isaacs A. Basic concepts of psychiatricmental health nursing. 7th ed. Philadelphia: LippincottWilliams and Wilkins; 2008. P. 118-9.
12. Salsali M. Textbook of pediatric nursing. 9th ed.Tehran: Boshra; 2009. P. 23. [in Persian]
13. Hirosawa I, Hirosawa M. Social anxiety disorder ofchildhood. Ryoikibetsu Shokogun Shirizu. 2003;327(7414):515-6.
14. Meyer D. Children response to nursing attire. J PediatrNurs. 1992; 18(2):157-60.
15. Taylor J, Muller D, Harris P, Wattley LA. Nursingchildren: psychology, research and practice. London:Stanley Thorne Publisher; 1999.
16. Potts NL, Mandleco BL. Pediatric nursing: caring forchildren and their families. Massachusetts: CengageLearning; 2012.
17. Canbulat N, Ayhan F, Inal S. Effectiveness of externalcold and vibration for procedural pain relief duringperipheral intravenous cannulation in pediatric patients.Pain Manag Nurs. 2015; 16(1):33-9.
18. McMurtry CM, Noel M, Chambers CT, McGrath PJ.Children's fear during procedural pain: preliminaryinvestigation of the Children's Fear Scale. HealthPsychol. 2011; 30(6):780-8.
19. Lee J, Lee J, Lim H, Son JS, Lee JR, Kim DC, et al.Cartoon distraction alleviates anxiety in childrenduring induction of anesthesia. Anesth Analg. 2012;115(5):1168-73.
20. Martin SE, Boekamp JR, McConville DW, WheelerEE. Anger and sadness perception in clinicallyreferred preschoolers: emotion processes andexternalizing behavior symptoms. Child PsychiatryHum Dev. 2010; 41(1):30-46.
21. Asghari NS, Afrooz GA, Bazargan A, Shokoohi YM.The effect of puppet play therapy intervention oncommunicative skills of autistic children. J FundamenMental Health. 2011; 13(1):44-57. [in Persian]
22. Hakim-Javadi M, Vatankhah M. Effect of puppet playtherapy on aggression of children with ADHD. UrmiaMed J. 2017; 28(2):83-90. [in Persian]