1. de Vries TPGM, Henning RH, Hogerzeil HV, Fresle DA. Guide to Good Prescribing: A Practical Manual. Geneva: World Health Organization; 1996.
2. Winslow EH, Nestor VA, Davidoff SHK, Borum JC. Legibility and completeness of physicians’handwritten medication orders. Heart Lung. 1997; 26 (2): 158–164.
3. Calligaris L, Panzera A, Arnoldo L, Londero C, Quattrin R, Troncon MG, et al. Errors and omissions in hospital prescriptions: a survey ofprescription writing in a hospital. BMC. 2009; 1-6.
4. Cerio AAP, Mallare NALB, Tolentino RMS. Assessment of the legibility of the handwriting in medical prescriptions of doctors from public and private hospitals in Quezon City, Philippines. Procedia Manufacturing. 2015; 3: 90-97.
5. Jain A, Rastogi P. Doctor, is your writing legible? Indian j med ethics. 2009; 6(1): 42.
6. Boehringer PA, Rylander J, Dizon DT, Peterson MW. Improving the Quality of the Order writing Process for Inpatient Orders in a Teaching Hospital. Q Manage Health Care. 2007;16(3): 215-218.
7. Bruner A, Kasdan ML. Handwriting errors: harmful, wasteful and preventable. J Ky Med Assoc. 2001; 99(5): 189-192.
8. Asicioglu F. “A Case Due to Illegible Prescription. J Punjab Acad Forensic Med Toxicol. 2011; 11(1): 40-41.
9. Institute for Safe Medication Practice. A Call to Action: Eliminate Handwritten Prescriptions Within 3 Years! (2000). A White Paper. Available
10. The need for physicians to raise awareness about the principles of prescription.IRIB NEWS AGENCY. Available at: http://www.iribnews.ir/fa/news/1669889. Accessed June 11, 2017.
11. Hassan NB, Ismail HC, Naing L, Conroy RM, Abdul Rahman AR. Development and validation of a new Prescription Quality Index. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2010; 70:500–13.
12. BhosaleMS,Jadhav NB,Adhav CV. Analysis of completeness and legibility ofprescription orders at a tertiary care hospital. Int J Medicine and Public Health. 2013; 3(3): 180-183.
13. Vigneshwaran E, Sadiq MM, Prathima V. Assessment of completeness and legibility of prescriptions received at community pharmacies. J Health Res Rev 2016; 3: 72-76
14. Mandal P, Jana S, Ghosh B, Ghosh S, Dalal I, Kundu KK. An Assessment of Legibility and Accuracy of Prescriptions through Prescription Surveys. IOSR J Nursing and Health Science. 2013; 1(5): 1-3.
15. Ansari M, Neupane D. Study on determination of errors in prescription writing: A semielectronic perspective. Kathmandu University Med J. 2009; 7(27): 238-241
16. QolipourM, FarajiKhiaviF, PourghayoumiA, DashtinejadZ, MirrI. Assessing commitment to principles of prescription writing for outpatients in teaching hospitals of Ahvaz: 2015; Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(1): 79-84.
17. Van DremptN, McCluskeyA, LanninNA. A review of factors that influence adult handwriting performance. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal. 2011; 58, 321–328