1. Im EO, Lee B, Chee W, Dormire S, Brown A. A national multiethnic online forum study on menopausal symptom experience. Nurs Res. 2010 Jan-Feb; 59(1):26-33.
2. Sarrel P. Women, work, and menopause. Menopause (New York,NY). 2012; 19(3):250-2.
3. Jafari F, Farahbakhsh K, Shafiabadi A, Delavar A. Quality of life and menopause. J of Institute for Humanities. 2010: 1-16.
4. Barlow, D. H., & Durand, V. M. 2011. Abnormal psychology: An integrative approach: Nelson Education.
5. Smith JF, Breyer BN, Eisenberg ML, Sharlip ID, Shindel AW. Sexual function and depressive symptoms among male North American medical students. The Journal of Sexual Medicine. 2010; 7(12): 3909-17.
6. Gibbs RS, Karlan BY, Haney AF, Nygaard IE. Danforth's Obstetrics and Gynecology. 9 ed: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2008.
7. Safarinejad M. Female sexual dysfunction in a population-based study in Iran: prevalence and associated risk factors. International Journal of Impotence Research. 2006; 18(4): 382-395.
8. Kennedy SH, Dickens SE, Eisfeld BS, Bagby RM. Sexual dysfunction before antidepressant therapy in major depression. J Affect Disord 1999; 56: 201-208.
9. Mazinani R AMM, Kaskian A, Kashanian M. Evaluation of prevalence of sexual dysfunctions and its related factors in women. . Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2013; 19(105): 60-68.
10. Trompeter SE, Bettencourt R, Barrett-Connor E. Sexual activity and satisfaction in healthy community-dwelling older women. Am J Med. 2012; 125(1): 37–43.
11. Lin C-F, Juang Y-Y, Wen J-K, Liu C-Y, Hung C-I. Correlations between sexual dysfunction, depression, anxiety, and somatic symptoms among patients with major depressive disorder. Chang Gung medical journal. 2012; 35(4): 323-331.
12. Schnatz PF, Whitehurst SK, O'Sullivan DM. Sexual dysfunction, depression, and anxiety among patients of aninner-city menopause clinic. Journal of Women's Health. 2010; 19(10): 1843-1849.
13. Asgari K, Hashmi B. Comparing the Performance of Five Brain Systems and mood changes (Anxiety and Depression) with the Level of Estrogen in Postmenopausal and Premenopausal Women of Esfahan. YUMSJ. 2017; 13: 617-629.
14. Laurent SM, Simons AD. Sexual dysfunction in depression and anxiety: conceptualizing sexual dysfunction as part of an internalizing dimension. Clinical psychology review. 2009; 29(7): 573-585.
15. Afghari A, Ganji J, Ahmadshirvani M Psycho-Emotional Changes in Menopause: A Qualitative Study. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2012; 22(93): 28-37. Persian.
16. Yazdanpanahi Z, Beygi Z, Akbarzadeh M, Zare N. To investigate the relationship between stress, anxiety and depression with sexual function and its domains in women of reproductive age. Ijmrrhs. 2016; 5(10): 223-231.
17. Zhou B, Sun X, Zhang M, Deng Y, Hu J. The symptomatology of climacteric syndrome: whether associated with the physical factors or psychological disorder in perimenopausal/postmenopausal patients with anxiety-depression disorder. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2012; 285(5): 1345–1352.
18. Jonusiene G, Zilaitiene B, Adomaitiene V, Aniuliene R, Bancroft J. Sexual function, mood and menopause symptoms in Lithuanian postmenopausal women. Climacteric. 2013; 16(1): 185–193.
19. Ziagham S, Sayhi M, Azimi M, Akbari M, Davari Dehkordi N, Bastami A. The Relationship Between Menopausal Symptoms, Menopausal Age and Body Mass Index With Depression in Menopausal Women of Ahvaz in 2012. Jundishapur J Chronic Dis Care. 2015; 4(4): 41-46.
20. Biler S, Jahanbakhsh Z, Jahangir AM. Investigate of sexual dysfunction and Depression, Anxiety and Stress in Menopause, Infertile and Addicted Women. Women's research J. 2016; 15(1): 1-15.
21. Kaboudi M. The study of over 35 women'sknowledge and interaction against menopause. Proceeding 1st congress of family and sexual disorders. Shahed University of Medical Sciences. Tehran 2003, Iran.
22. Eslapik R, Lorna G. In translation: Everything About Menopause. Boghairi F(editor). Tehran: Gohbarg pub; 2009.
23. Gracia C, Freeman E, Sammel M, Lin H, Mogul M. Hormones and Sexuality During Transition to Menopause. Hormones and Sexuality J. 2007; 19(4): 831-840.
24. Cabral PU, Canario AC, Spyrides MH, Uchoa SA, Eleuterio J Jr, Amaral RL, et al. Influence of menopausal symptoms on sexual function in middle-aged women. Rev Bras Ginecol Obstet. 2012; 34(7): 329-334.
25. Mojdeh F, Zeighami Mohamadi S. The Relationship between Depression and Sexual Function Index among Married Women. Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty. 2013; 21(1): 41-48.
26. Holguin E , Marcelo R, Lau-Chu-Fon F , Silva A, Cabrera M , et al. Association between sexual function and depression in sexually active, mid-aged Peruvian women. CLIMACTERIC. 2011; 14: 654–660.
27. Chivers ML, Pittini R, Grigoriadis S, Villegas L, Ross LE. The relationship between sexual functioning and depressive symptomatology in postpartum women: a pilot study. J Sex Med. 2011; 8(3): 792-799.