1.Darvish Ghadimi F, Roudbari M. Teaching styles offaculty members in schools affiliated with IranUniversity of medical sciences. Iran J Med Educ.2012; 11(8):917-25. [in Persian]
2. Zoghi M, Brown T, Williams B, Roller L, JaberzadehS, Palermo C, et al. Learning style preferences ofAustralian health science students. J Allied Health.2010; 39(2):95-103.
3. Dobson JL. Learning style preferences and courseperformance in an undergraduate physiology class.Adv Physiol Educ. 2009; 33(4):308-14.
4. Norman G. When will learning style go out of style?Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract. 2009; 14(1):1-4.
5. Saiami F, Akbari Boorengi M, Ayati M. The role ofstudents’ gender and preferred teaching style inpredicting student academic engagement in MashhadUniversity of medical science. Iran J Medica Educ.2014; 14(9):817-25. [in Persian]
6. Tamannaifar MR, Gandomi Z. Correlation betweenachievement motivation and academic achievement inuniversity students. Educ Strateg Med Sci. 2011;4(1):15-9. [in Persian]
7. Abolghasemi M, Miraly Rostami OK. Theinvestigation of the effective factors on the academicachievements of Tehran engineering departmentsstudents for submitting a model to predicting theiracademic achievements. Iran J Engine Educ. 2013;15(58):67-84. [in Persian]
8. Mahindoost A. Factors affecting students' achievementmotivation students. [Master Thesis]. Bushehr:Allameh Tabatabai University; 2013. [in Persian]
9. Iureaa C, Neacsub I, Georgiana Saftac C, Suditud M.The study of the relation between the teachingmethods and the learning styles the impact upon thestudents’ academic conduct. Proc Soc Behav Sci.2011; 11:256-60.
10. Namdar K. Search and compare self-esteem andacademic achievement and its relation to academicperformance of students with visual impairment andhearing the consolidated plan and ordinary Hamadan.[Master Thesis]. Bushehr: Allameh TabatabaiUniversity; 2004. [in Persian]
11. Khadivi A, Vakili MA. A survey of relationshipbetween achievement motivation, locus of control,self-concept and high school first grader sciencestudents academic achievement the five regions ofTabriz. J Instruct Evaluat. 2011; 4(13):45-66. [inPersian]
12. Habibi M. The role of the teachers teaching ingeometry (with Haley Van model) to increase themotivation and learning elementary school students.Quart J Career Organ Counsel. 2013; 5(14):84-105. [inPersian]
13. Hasanzadeh H, Bahraminejad M, Pooladi A,Hasanzaeh A. Teaching styles of faculty members ofKurdistan University of medical sciences fortheoretical lessons; 2010-2011. Sci J Kurdistan UnivMed Sci. 2013; 18(3):71-85. [in Persian]
14. Ariyanpooran S, Amiri-manesh M, Taghavi D,Haghtalab T. Relationship between self-concept andacademic motivation (reading, writing and math) inelementary students with LD. J Learn Disabil. 2014;4(1):56-72. [in Persian]
15. Ahmadzadehbaiani B, Shori Z. The effect ofrecognition of teachers of teaching methods inacademic performance and academic achievement ofstudents of Islamic Azad University of Abadan.Quart N Ideas Educ. 1999; 3(3):26-44. [in Persian]
16. Granero-Molina J, Fernández-Sola C, López-DomeneE, Hernández-Padilla JM, Preto LS, Castro-SánchezAM. Effects of web-based electrocardiographysimulation on strategies and learning styles. Rev EscEnferm USP. 2015; 49(4):650-6.
17. Keshtkaran A, Kaffashi S, Sadeghifar J. A study onthe relationship between thinking styles andpreference learning methods among students of ShirazUniversity of medical sciences. J Med Edu Dev. 2013;6(10):50-5. [in Persian]
18. Haghani F, Chavoshi E, Valiani A, YarmohammadianMH. Teaching styles of teachers in basic sciencesclasses in medical school of Isfahan university ofmedical sciences. Iran J Med Educ. 2011; 10(5):943-9.[in Persian]
19. Eskandari F, Salehi M. The effect of motivation andinterest on the relationship between teaching, learningand school performance. Iran Agri Extens Educ J.2008; 4(2):101-4. [in Persian]