1. Izci B, Martin SE, Dundas KC, Liston WA, Calder AA, Douglas NJ. Sleep complaints: snoring and daytime sleepiness in pregnant and pre-eclamptic women. Sleep Med. 2005; 6(2):163-9.
2. Tafzoli M, Bagheri M, Boskabadi, H, Setayesh Y. The comparative study of the impact of antenatal training care infants to fathers and couple on the fathers' participations after birth. Int J Pediatr. 2013; 1(1):31-8. [in Persian]
3. Roberts RM, Muller T, Sweeney A, Bratkovic D, Gannoni A. Promoting psychological well-being in women with phenylketonuria: pregnancy-related stresses, coping strategies and supports. Mol Genet Metab Rep. 2014; 1:148-57.
4. Skouteris H. Pregnancy: physical and body image changes. Encyclopedia of body image and human appearance. London, England: Elsevier; 2012. P. 664-8.
5. Cioffi J, Schmied V, Dahlen H, Mills A, Thornton C, Duff M, et al. Physical activity in pregnancy: women's perceptions, practices, and influencing factors. J Midwifery Womens Health. 2010; 55(5):455-61.
6. Mckee MD, Cunningham M, Jankowski KR, Zayas L. Health-related functional status in pregnancy: relationship to depression and social support in a multi-ethnic population. Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 97(6):988-93.
7. Mirmohammadaliei M, Khakbazan Z, Kazemnejad AN, Abbaszadeh F. Comparison of quality of life and depression among women with normal and high risk pregnancies. J Hayat. 2007; 13(1):35-42. [in Persian]
8. Saeidi R, Tafazoli M, Robatsangi MG. Kangaroo mother care for infantile colic: a randomized clinical trial. Tehran Univ Med J. 2010; 67(12):870-5. [in Persian]
9. Otchet F, Carey MS, Adam L. General health and psychological symptom status in pregnancy and the puerperium: what is normal? Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 94(6):935-41.
10. Poudevigne MS, O’Connor PJ. A review of physical activity patterns in pregnant women and their relationship to psychological health. Sports Med. 2006; 36(1):19-38.
11. Silva AM. Preventing and managing back pain during pregnancy. New York: Expect Fitness; 2004.
12. Smith MW, Marcus PS, Wurtz LD. Orthopedic issues in pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2008; 63(2): 103-11.
13. Wijnhoven HA, de Vet HC, Smit HA, Picavet HS. Hormonal and reproductive factors are associated with chronic low back pain and chronic upper extremity pain in women–the MORGEN study. Spine. 2006; 31(13):1496-502.
14. Rodacki CL, Fowler NE, Rodacki AL, Birch K. Stature loss and recovery in pregnant women with and without low back pain. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2003; 84(4):507-12.
15. Karimi Z, Dadgar S, Abdollahi M, Yousefi S, Tolyat M, Khosravi Anbaran Z. The relationship between minor ailments of pregnancy and quality of life in pregnant women. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2017; 20(6):8-21. [in Persian]
16. Chou FH, Lin LL, Cooney AT, Walker LO, Riggs MW. Psychosocial factors related to nausea, vomiting, and fatigue in early pregnancy. J Nurs Scholarsh. 2003; 35(2):119-25.
17. Vangen S, Stoltenberg C, Stray-Pedersen B. Complaints and complications in pregnancy: a study of ethnic Norwegian and ethnic Pakistani women in Oslo. Ethn Health. 1999; 4(1-2):19-28.
18. Khalilipour Darestani M. Comprehensive and applied textbook of obstetrics. 1st ed. Tehran: Dibaj Publication; 2009. [in Persian]
19. Guilleminault C, Querra-Salva MA, Chowdhuri S, Poyares D. Normal pregnancy, daytime sleeping, snoring and blood pressure. Sleep Med. 2000; 1(4):289-97.
20. Jahdi F, Rezaei E, Behboodi MZ, Hagani H. Prevalence of sleep disorders in the pregnant women. Payesh J. 2013; 12(6):629-35. [in Persian]
21. Khresheh R. Strategies used by Jordanian women to alleviate heartburn during pregnancy. Midwifery. 2011; 27(5):603-6.
22. Rungsiprakarn P, Laopaiboon M, Sangkomkamhang US, Lumbiganon P, Pratt JJ. Interventions for treating constipation in pregnancy. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015; (9):CD011448.
23. Poskus T, Buzinskienė D, Drasutiene G, Samalavicius NE, Barkus A, Barisauskiene A, et al. Haemorrhoids and anal fissures during pregnancy and after childbirth: a prospective cohort study. BJOG. 2014; 121(13):1666-71.