1. Poorsaidi F, Nobandegani ZM, Zadebagheri GH. Complications, type and severity of physical injuries due to violence in women referring to legal medical center of Yasouj. Iran J Nurs. 2006;19(46): 7-14.
2. Gokler ME, Arslantas D, Unsal A. Prevalence of domestic violence and associated factors among married women in a semi-rural area of western Turkey. PakJ Med Sci. 2014;30(5):1088-93.
3. Pournaghash-Tehrani S. Domesticviolence in Iran: aliterature review. Aggression Violent Behav. 2011;16(1):1-5.
4. Moracco KE, Runyan CW, Bowling JM, Earp JA. Women’s experiences with violence: anational study. Womens Health Issues. 2007;17(1):3-12.
5. Khosravipour E, Mohammadkhani P, Dolatshahi B, Pourshahbaz A, Sahraei OA, Yousefnejad M. Risk factors of marital violence of married men and women in different levels of severity. ProcSocBehav Sci. 2011;30:1221-9.
6. Saberian M, Atash Nafas E, Behnam BE. Prevalence of domestic violence in women referred to the heath care centers in Semnan (2003). Koomesh. 2005; 6(2):115-22. [in Persian]
7. Farrell PC, Negin J, Houasia P, Munamua AB, Leon DP, Rimon M, et al. Hospital visits due to domestic violence from 1994 to 2011 in the Solomon Islands: a descriptive case series. Hawaii J MedPublic Health. 2014;73(9):276-82.
8. Behnam HR, Moghadam Hoseini V, Soltanifar A. Domestic violence against the Iranian pregnant women. Horizon Med Sci. 2008;14(2):70-6.
9. Aghakhani K, Aghabigloie A, Chehreii A. Evaluation of physical violence by spouse against womens refering to forensic medicine center of Tehran in autumn of 2000. Razi J Med Sci. 2003;9(31):485-90. [in Persian]
10. Hassanzadeh S, Nouhjah S, Haghighizadeh MH. Prevalence of domestic violence against pregnant women and its related factors in women referred to health centers in 2010 in Ahvaz, Iran. Jentashapir J Health Res. 2011; 2(3):104-10. [in Persian]
11. Hajian S, Vakilian K, Najm-abadi KM, Hajian P, Jalalian M. Violence against women by their intimate partners in Shahroud in northeastern region of Iran. Global J Health Sci. 2014;6(3):117.
12. Siapoush A, Ajam Dashtinezhad F. A study on the effective socio-economic factors of violence against women in Ahwas. Sociol Youth Stud. 2009;1(3):91- 120. [in Persian]
13. Niroumand ZK, Hosseinzadeh M, Najafi DS, Alavi MH, Khatami ZA. Types and severity of physical injuries due to general violating acts in women referring to forensic medical center, Tehran, 2004.Pajoohandeh J. 2005;10(1):9-15. [in Persian]
14. Fanslow JL, Norton RN, Spinola CG. Indicators of assault-related injuries among women presenting to the emergency department. AnnEmerg Med. 1998;32(3 Pt 1):341-8.
15. Jain D, Sanon S, Sadowski L, Hunter W. Violence against women in India: evidence from rural Maharashtra, India.Rural remote health, 2004. 4(4): p. 304.