1. Lunenfeld B. The ageing male: demographics andchallenges. World JUrol. 2002; 20(1):11-6.
2. Penhollow TM. Activity, aging, & sexuality: a studyof an active retirement community. [DoctoralDissertation]. Fayetteville: University of Arkansas;2006.
3. Kok R. Atypical presentation of depression in theelderly: fact or fiction?Tijdschr Gerontol Geriatr.2004;35(2):65-71.
4. Elavsky S, McAuley E, Motl RW, Konopack JF,Marquez DX, Hu L, et al. Physical activity enhanceslong-term quality of life in older adults: efficacy,esteem, and affective influences. AnnBehav Med.2005; 30(2):138-45.
5. Eyre H, Baune BT. Neuroimmunological effects ofphysical exercise in depression. Brain Behav Immun.2012; 26(2):251-66.
6. Lee YM. Effect of self-foot reflexology massage ondepression, stress responses and immune functions ofmiddle aged women. Taehan Kanho Hakhoe Chi. 2006;36(1):179-88.
7. Choi AN, Lee MS, Lim HJ. Effects of group musicintervention on depression, anxiety, and relationshipsin psychiatric patients: a pilot study. JalternComplement Med. 2008; 14(5):567-70.
8. Lang TJ, Blackwell SE, Harmer CJ, Davison P,Holmes EA. Cognitive bias modification using mentalimagery for depression: developing a novelcomputerized intervention to change negative thinkingstyles. Eur J Pers. 2012; 26(2):145-57.
9. Ramel W, Goldin PR, Carmona PE, McQuaid JR. Theeffects of mindfulness meditation on cognitiveprocesses and affect in patients with past depression.Cognitive Ther Res. 2004; 28(4):433-55.
10. Sloman R. Relaxation and imagery for anxiety anddepression control in community patients withadvanced cancer. CancerNurs. 2002; 25(6):432-5.
11. Zhou K, Li X, Li J, Liu M, Dang S, Wang D, et al. Aclinical randomized controlled trial of music therapyand progressive muscle relaxation training in femalebreast cancer patients after radical mastectomy: resultson depression, anxiety and length of hospital stay. EurJ Oncol Nurs. 2015; 19(1):54-9.
12. Chauhan RG, Sharma A. Effectiveness of Jacobson'sprogressive muscle relaxation therapy to reduce blood
pressure among hypertensive patient-a literaturereview. Int JNurs Care. 2017; 5(1):26-9.
13. Essa RM, Ismail NI, Hassan NI. Effect of progressivemuscle relaxation technique on stress, anxiety, anddepression after hysterectomy. JNurs Educ Pract. 2017;7(7):77.
14. Sohrabi M. Fathi M. Application of mental skills inexercise. Tehran: Noor Gati Publishing; 2014. P. 45-245. [in Persian]
15. Pifarré P, Simó M, Gispert JD, Plaza P, FernándezA, Pujol J. Diazepam and Jacobson's progressive
relaxation show similar attenuating short-term effectson stress-related brain glucose consumption. EurPsychiatry. 2015;30(2):187-92.
16. Pinheiro M, Mendes D, Pais J, Carvalho N, Cabral T.Sleep quality-impact of relaxation techniques andautogenic training in patients diagnosed with insomnia.Eur Psychiatry. 2015; 30:1781.
17. Tsitsi T, Charalambous A, Papastavrou E, RaftopoulosV. Effectiveness of a relaxation intervention(progressive muscle relaxation and guided imagerytechniques) to reduce anxiety and improve mood ofparents of hospitalized children with malignancies:arandomized controlled trial in Republic of Cyprusand Greece. Eur J Oncol Nurs. 2017; 26:9-18.
18. Paramban S, Bala S, Sowmya JK, Rao MV, Veetil PK.Effectiveness of Benson's relaxation therapy onreduction of stress among primigravid mothers. ActaMed Int. 2016; 3(2):133.
19. Poorolajal J, Ashtarani F, Alimohammadi N. Effect ofBenson relaxation technique on the preoperativeanxiety and hemodynamic status: asingle blindrandomized clinical trial. Artery Res. 2017; 17:33-8.
20. Tahmasbi H, Hasani S. Effect of Benson’s relaxationtechnique on the anxiety of patients undergoingcoronary angiography: arandomized control trial. JUrmia Nurs Midwifery Sci. 2016; 3(1):8-14.
21. Kaviyani H. Study of validity and reliabilityof hospital scale on anxiety and depression(HADS),general health questionnaire (GHQ28), moodadjectives checklist and Beck depression inventoryin clinical and nonclinical populations, Tehran
University of Medical Sciences, Roozbeh Hospital.Tehran: Tehran University of Medical Sciences; 2009.[in Persian]
22. Ghafari S, Ahmadi FA, Nabavi M, Memarian RO.Effects of applying progressive muscle relaxationtechnique on depression, anxiety and stress of multiplesclerosis patients in Iran National MS Society.ResMed. 2008; 32(1):45-53.
23. Torabi M, Salavati M, Sarabi AG. Effect of footreflexology massage and Benson relaxation techniqueson anxiety and physiological indexes of patientsundergoing coronary heart angiography. Sci JHamadan Nurs Midwifery Facul. 2012; 20(1):63-73.[in Persian]
24. Chen YL, Francis AJ. Relaxation and imagery forchronic, nonmalignant pain: effects on pain symptoms,quality of life, andmental health. Pain Manag Nurs.2010; 11(3):159-68.
25. Aghamohamadi S. Effectiveness of self-efficacy ontraining on quality of life in Isfahanrunawaygirls: a single-subject design research. [DoctoralDissertation]. Isfahan: College of EducationalSciences and Psychology; 2009. [in Persian]
26. Irez BB. Pilates exercise positively affects balance,reaction time, muscle strength, number of fallsand psychological parameters in 65+ years’ oldwomen. Ankara, Turkey: Middle East TechnicalUniversity; 2009.