1. Hall EJ, Brenner DJ. Cancer risks from diagnostic radiology. Br J Radiol. 2014; 81(965):362-7.
3. Farzaneh MJ, Shandiz MS, Vardian M, Deevband MR, Kardan MR. Evaluation of image quality and patient dose in conventional radiography examinations in radiology centers in Sistan and Baluchestan, Iran and comparing with that of international guidelines levels. Indian J Sci Technol. 2011; 4(11):1429-33.
4. Carmichael JH. European guidelines on quality criteria for diagnostic radiographic images. London: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities; 1996.
5. The Community Research and Development Information Service. Radiological protection and safety in medicine. London: ICRP Publication; 1996.
6. Edmonds KD. Diagnostic reference levels as a quality assurance tool. Radiographer. 2009; 56(3):32-7.
7. Protection R. 109: Guidance on diagnostic reference levels (DRLs) for medical exposures. Luxembourg: European Communities; 1999.
8. Institute of Physical Sciences in Medicine (IPSM). CoR. National Protocol for Patient Dose Measurements in Diagnostic Radiology. London: IPSM; 1992.
9. Rehani M, Kaul R, Kumar P, Berry M. Does bridging the gap between knowledge and practice help? Example of patient dose reduction in radiology. J Med Phys. 1995; 20(2):18-22.