1. Noseworthy JH, Lucchinetti C, Rodriguez M, Weinshenker BG. Multiple sclerosis. N Engl J Med. 2000; 343(13):938-52.
2. Shafeihanjani L, Khoshnevis S. Multiple sclerosis disease. Razi J Med Sci. 2011; 6(22):17-24. [in Persian]
3. Shams A, Taherii H, Nikkhah K, Samad Zadeh S. The effect of an exercise program along with instructions on balance in patients with multiple sclerosis attention. Navidno. 2016; 18(61):28-34. [in Persian]
4. Tyson SF, Connell LA. How to measure balance in clinical practice. A systematicreview of the psychometrics and clinical utility of measures of balance activity for neurological conditions. Clin Rehabil. 2009; 23(9):824-40.
5. Kath S, Leigh H, Karin O, Anthony GS. How does exercise influence fatigue Multiple Sclerosis? Disabil Rehabil. 2009; 31(9):685-92.
6. Veauthier C, Paul F. Sleep disorders in multiple sclerosis and their relationship to fatigue. Sleep Med. 2014; 15(1):5-14.
7. Asgari A, Haji N. Multiple sclerosis. Razi J Med Sci. 2006; 18(5):24-32. [in Persian]
8. Muscolino JE, Cipriani S. Pilates and the “powerhouse”. J Bodywork Movem Ther. 2004; 8(1):15-24.
9. Shahnazari Z, Marandi S. Exercise and MS. Tehran: Amoukhte Publication; 2013. [in Persian]
10. Freeman JA, Gear M, Pauli A, Cowan P, Finnigan C, Hunter H, et al. The effect of core stability training on balance and mobility in ambulant individuals with multiple sclerosis: a multi_centre series of single case studies. Mult Scler. 2010; 16(11):1377-84.
11. Hayes HA, Gappmaier E, LaStayo PC. Effects of high-intensity resistanse training on strength, mobility, balance, and fatigue in individuals with multiple sclerosis: a randomized controlled trial. J Neurol Phys Ther. 2011; 35(1):2-10.
12. Heidari M, Akbarfahimi M, Salehi M, Nabavi SM. Validity and reliability of the Persian-version of fatigue impact scale in multiple sclerosis patients in Iran. Koomesh. 2014; 15(3):295-301. [in Persian]
13. Romberg A, Virtanen A, Ruutiainen J, Aunola S, Karppi SL, Vaara M, et al. Effects of a 6-month exercise program on patients with multiple sclerosis: a randomized study. Neurology. 2004; 63(11):2034-8.
14. Ghasemi E, Shayegannejad V, Ashtari F, Moradi B, RezaeI E, Keivanfar N. An investigation on the effects of Neurom uscular exercise on Balance, gait and the depression of paitent with MS. J Res Rehabil Sci. 2011; 7(2):149-54. [in Persian]
15. Freeman J, Fox E, Gear M, Hough A. Pilates based core stability training in ambulant individuals with multiple sclerosis: Protocol for a multi-centre randomized controlled trial. BMC Neurol. 2012; 12:19.
16. Marandi SM, Nejad VS, Shanazari Z, Zolaktaf V. A comparison of 12 weeks of Pilates and aquatic training on the dynamic balance of women with multiple sclerosis. Int J Prev Med. 2013; 4(Suppl 1):S110-7.
17. Blum L, Korner-Bitensky N. Usefulness of the Berg Balance Scale in stroke rehabilitation: a systematic review. Phys Ther. 2008; 88(5):559-66.
18. Shanazari Z, Marandi SM, Minasian V. Effect of 12- week Pilates and aquatic training on fatigue in women with multiple sclerosis. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2013; 23(98):257-64.
19. McCullagh R, Fitzgerald AP, Murphy RP, Cooke G. Long-term benefits of exercising on quality of life and fatigue in multiple sclerosis patients with mild disability: a pilot study. Clin Rehabil. 2008; 22(3):206-14.
20. Hassan EA, Amin MA. Pilates exercises influence on the serotonin hormone, some physical variables and the depression degree in battered women. World J Sport Sci. 2011; 5(2):89-100.
21. Rosenbaum DA. Human motor control. New York: Academic Press; 2009.
22. Fragoso YD, Santana DL, Pinto RC. The positive effects of a physical activity program for multiple sclerosis patients with fatigue. NeuroRehabilitation. 2008; 23(2):153-7.
23. Hebert JR, Corboy JR. The association between multiple sclerosis-related fatigue and balance as a function of central sensory integration. Gait Posture. 2013; 38(1):37-42.
24. Kileff J, Ashburn A. A pilot study of the effect of aerobic exercise on people with moderate disability multiple sclerosis. Clin Rehabil. 2005; 19(2):165-9.
25. Khodadade S, Kordi M, Khosravi N, Sangalchi B. Effect of 8 weeks of exercise on walking distance, strength, fatigue, patients with MS. Seventh International Conference on Physical Education, Tehran, Iran; 2009. [in Persian]